BassJunkie Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I work for subway, seven bucks an hour, makes me hate my life lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
jizzybizzy Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 i work at dick sporting goods .... i used to be the running specialist earning me a raise from 7.00/hr to 7.35/hr but then some dude got caught stealing in the golf department and got fired... so i moved over into golf (which is 100 times easier than working in footwear) and make the same amount with half the work. you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy. Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D Audiopipe AP1504 Enclosure:: Sealed Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0 Battery:: Kinetik HC600
techaninna Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 Systems Support Engineer<<< Thats my title I do everything from program Cisco routers and switches to running spectrum analysis on wireless equipment on towers. Also help design, implement, and configure wireless internet equipment. Here recently I have been more focused on the RF side of things and by RF I mean Radio Frequency. I am on call 24/7/365 which sucks..... Salary, so hourly rate depends on how many hours I work. I am 23 with no college degree just a couple technical certifications and 4 years experience. Rebuild coming soon
kingsuv Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I sell nose candy and I have a sugar mama. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Crazy For Hertz Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 but make more $$$ makin boxes an doing systems installs
Applejack Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I put together surgical sets, and get cases ready for surgeries. 11/hr, not bad for a 20 year old i guess, plan on becoming an RN. or working fast food, start out on lettuce, work my way to shakes, then assistant manager...thats where the big bucks start rolling in. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
sactownstang Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 Well guess I am the worst but I did get promoted from janitor to night maintaince worker! I need a new job!
Noobtastic14 Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 full time student and i sell grills and lawn mowers on base in the BX in the Garden center. >_< but it'll pay for college -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
audiofanaticz Posted May 30, 2008 Report Posted May 30, 2008 I make babies, and then sell them on the black market
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.