Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 put a W7 since 2 w7s can probally out do a single BTL
ChevyBoy Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 put a W7 since 2 w7s can probally out do a single BTLmaybe a monkey with a receiver too
Ernesto Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 Guys remember that Steve wants to keep it "simple".
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 12, 2006 Author Report Posted December 12, 2006 I know cost is an issue for sure but as far as the "application" of stickers- I have a kicker and Phoenix Gold sticker on my visors. Kinda discreet, yet anyone who "knows" will notice em. I get comments all the time. I'd rock an SMD sticker on the visor or on a box/amp rack if it were avail. And it's not as obvious of a "steal my audio equipment" sign that a BRAND NAME sticker on the OUTSIDE of the car is. I fold my visors up if i'm parked in a "shady" area, or it's out or earshot. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AI James Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 not to knock in any way but the 2 designs i have seen look a little over the top for me, i probablt would not wear either of the 2 i have seen, so id probably opt for a hat just to support the site.
meade916 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 small logo on front left tittie, something on the back....thats it. Im keepin it simple yet to the point for now All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
andym85 Posted December 12, 2006 Report Posted December 12, 2006 ^^that is what i think steve and accordman..something simple...SMD logo on one side of the chest and then something on the back...simple and clean, nothing flashy.. i likes me some audio stuff...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.