dwright27 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 sweet. thanks!!! think that shit will hammer in there?? what song is it kurt? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 chevy, yea i think so dont know the name if the song lol, but its jeezy and kanye west
dwright27 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 oh, put on?? 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
audiofanaticz Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 that looks like it be beating good. Job well done
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 come on james, where are the rest of the freaking videos ?? slacker.
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 wow that first vid is just what I was hoping would happen Looks like redbaron about shat himself Very nice david Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted June 29, 2008 Author Report Posted June 29, 2008 Thanks Roscoe. its not metering well, or christian used the wrong song or something, waiting for him to call me back. I will let him post the numbers, I'll just say it sounds way louder than what it has metered so far. Im hoping its just the song selection or something stupid. we'll know soon.
kingsuv Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Thanks Roscoe. its not metering well, or christian used the wrong song or something, waiting for him to call me back. I will let him post the numbers, I'll just say it sounds way louder than what it has metered so far. Im hoping its just the song selection or something stupid. we'll know soon. Maybe he should quit sandbagging. Or at least not be scared and play in that 49 class I'm gonna bet that he was trying to use the same old songs with the new build, That doesn't always work. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
roscoe1129 Posted June 29, 2008 Report Posted June 29, 2008 Maybe he should quit sandbagging. Or at least not be scared and play in that 49 class I'm gonna bet that he was trying to use the same old songs with the new build, That doesn't always work. I got a disc for you guys to try if you want its what I used at wf (usaci) not sure if dbdrag/bassrace rules let you use any ol disc but it is manufactured not burned but each track breaks down by freq. I did pretty durned good. call me and let me know if anyone wants me to bring it or not... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.