Jump to content

Redbarons Acura Integra Finished** New Videos**


Recommended Posts

Posted

here is a guy who gained .9 from direct drop in (old to new).

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=18111

christian, who would you rather listen to, those that KNOW or a f*ckin dont-know? :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

here is a guy who gained .9 from direct drop in (old to new).

christian, who would you rather listen to, those that KNOW or a f*ckin dont-know? :D

That is why I trust Scott with my $$$$$. He has NEVER steered me wrong. That should satisfy the HATERS...

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Posted

I am iching to see more of this....

what the arguing or the build :lol:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

That is why I trust Scott with my $$$$$. He has NEVER steered me wrong. That should satisfy the HATERS...

x2. if he did ll that its gonna be louder. theres a reason he changed the btl up. i think everyone just needs to stop comparing them. either u want the fi btl or if you dont think its louder than the old one...... get the ascendant audio( old btl ) with a few upgrades. im very happy with my woofers. wish i had switched long time ago.

bump for more pics

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

ok back on topic we go.

Originally I wanted to lay the batteries down, but I kinda screwed up, while the batt was laying on its side I took some measurements and fabbed up a rack to hold the batts in place, I measured the bottom of the batt and not the top, so the batterey is about 3/16's wider at the top, so instead of just tossing the rack and fabbing up a new one I decided I could angle the batts in this rack and have easy access to the terminals (for wiring).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also picked up 4 sheets of 3/4 mdf, and 2 2x4's

Posted Image

thats it for now, more pics when I have some real progress.

Posted

THATS BULL S@#IT WE WANT MORE! :P

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

5 Pages and this is all we have <_< Come on now lets get this going. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

hahahahaa not my fault there is sooooooooooo much intrest(sp) in a bunch of BS.

here is my mini-meade amp rack impression!

the first level any way.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then the camera died, I need to run to pick up a couple of items I forgot, I will grab some more batttreees

ohh and the welds arent beautiful I know, but its WINDY as a MoFo outside.

more later......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 379 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...