Pics Of Your Aux Battery Set Up

Tony, do you have any pics from the Rezcalade build? I know that has a battery rack fabbed up underneath of the backend, Im positive steve wouldnt mind you using those foto's.

let me dig up a few just in case you need more :)

MECHMAN / missinglink:

Either of you have battery set ups that would be suitable for my project. However, I need much higher resolution pictures if I am to use them. Specifically, I need a few good shots of the racks, batteries, and wiring. These pictures MUST be a minimum of 600 dpi if I'm to use them. In addition, I need them this week.

Can either of you help? I promise, it will be worth your while. EMail me at [email protected] to let me know if either of you guys can help.

Thanks!

Sorry Snaf- I've been trying to get the truck on a lift to get good, properly lit pictures of it. I'm also going to touch up some of the rust spots on the rack so it looks better. Give me a day or so and I will have some decent pic for you to use.

Link took some more pics today for you. Why the 600 dpi, for a picture or an install? Just curious sema is around the corner :ph34r: !!!

Weather its racks for 12 or a rack for 4 what are you needing the mosts pics of framing or mounting?

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Tony I will try to get some of the vans while it was being built from Jerry b4 the amps were "slid" in.

Posted Image

thats the best one I have atm.

How is he running 14 amps to 4 subs :wacko:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

MECHMAN / missinglink:

Either of you have battery set ups that would be suitable for my project. However, I need much higher resolution pictures if I am to use them. Specifically, I need a few good shots of the racks, batteries, and wiring. These pictures MUST be a minimum of 600 dpi if I'm to use them. In addition, I need them this week.

Can either of you help? I promise, it will be worth your while. EMail me at [email protected] to let me know if either of you guys can help.

Thanks!

Tony:

I sent you an e-mail at that address, and it bounced twice. Is there another address we should use?

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Looks like there might be another amp on top of the amp rack, maybe one underneath as well, totally 16 = 2 amps strapped to each voice coil :wacko::blink:

DING DING DING!!! We have a winner :D yep 2 amps per coil just about 100k watts!

:)

Oh and tony has seen this van many times so he knows its true :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

how many alternators is this guy running in this van?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

how many alternators is this guy running in this van?

whatever was bolted from the factory.... thats why it has 97 16v batteries. He doesnt run the engine while in the lanes.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived