Pics Of Your Aux Battery Set Up

Hell no I don't own that H2, that battery install is hideous IMO, + I would never use Kinetiks. I own the Grey silverado, that's what the Alts are on.

Ok. The way you replied with the quote looked like you were saying you were involved with the H2 in some way to me. Sorry you think it is so ugly, everyone at SEMA liked it...

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Ok. The way you replied with the quote looked like you were saying you were involved with the H2 in some way to me. Sorry you think it is so ugly, everyone at SEMA liked it...

'Link

Who's booth was it in?

I think you'd agree too, not every SEMA car is good looking. ;)

Who's booth was it in?

I don't think 'link will agree to that. I think he has a special interest in that H2!!!!!

Mechman, could you get some better pics of your rack? That's pretty cool.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Who's booth was it in?

So you are bashing on one of the biggest car shows around for dealers?

Was yours even there?

Well I really appreciate the fact that you think 12 -2400 under the side steps are hideous. I Guess if I was only running 4 batteries I could hide them a little easier too. ftl

My hummer was a feature vehicle for kinetic , and the demo car for FI car audio's Dealer line debut of Ascendant Audio.

The only reason link asked you about your involvement with my hummer is because you responded to the hybrid question as if he was referring to your ride.

Regardless of who he was referring to I would never call some ones ride hideous or talk shit on their ride we are on here to enjoy car audio and help others with their issues not to act better than , and insult others hard work. Not that cool bro!!!! :wacko:

Thanks for calling my car hideous! Really I find that hilarious! :lol::wacko:

Chris@ MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Guys . . . why do threads such as this morph into mud slinging fests?

Regardless, I need pictures and I need 'em fast . . . who can help?

Tony I will try to get some of the vans while it was being built from Jerry b4 the amps were "slid" in.

Posted Image

thats the best one I have atm.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Tony I will try to get some of the vans while it was being built from Jerry b4 the amps were "slid" in.

Posted Image

thats the best one I have atm.

are all those amps RF T40001bds?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived