How Did You Find Out About Steve Meade's Website

i was bored one day and all i did for like 3-4 hours was just look up car audio set ups on you tube, and i kept seeing this certain guys name "steve meade 4 18 fi btl" over and over. i was like alright this guys got a thing thing for you tube or some thing, but as i kept watching his vidoes, i was like holy shit now i know....why... :ph34r:

i must say ive learned alot more about car audio and anything car audio related on this website from educated people that know their shit , then looking at crutch filed magazines and going to best buy and asking the douche bag kid that works there if these speakers hit or not... :wacko:

Edited by josh19866914

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

um.

i think i saw his vids linked on random forums. then realized he lived about an hour away and decided to hit up his forum instead of just searching for links in other forums to this one! :wacko:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

YouTube.

Or was it ROE.... hmm.....

Edited by emat19876

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Steve hooked us up with some "www.stevemeadedesigns.com" stickers at autorama in 2007.

wish i could have been around to score one :mad:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I think it was in his sig on Termpro back around 2006.

Edited by Charger

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I was searching the web for box design ideas, then I found SMD, and as I've posted I found this site maybe days after I finished my sealed box for 4 12"s, a week later, I pulled it out and bought 4 more 12"s! :)

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Wish I could tell you... been a couple years for me too... hard remembering. Im guessing I just found a link in another forum or something... lawlz