oh ya for sure man, a screeching circular saw or even worse, a router......forget about it, ear protection all day bro.

for some reason though, the beat dont bother me. It hurts my body, even chokes me out sometimes......but it dont hurt my ears too bad

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

why does a good thread always have to be ruined? if it does ruin hearing great, he is having a hell of a time diong it! correct me if im wrong but he is a grown ass man that can make decisions on his own ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Guest Powered By Hate

i have none of those symptoms and probably 500 people have given me that same speach including my mom and grandma when i put my first set of Realistic 12's in my first car. "your gonna go deaf".

20 years later and 22,280 watts later im still doing fine.

if i play metallica or pantera (my favorite metal bands) for too long in my ride YES i can get some ear fatigue and a slight ringing. I KNOW my mids/highs arent 125db so there is a big difference between below 50hz and 500hz and up...

Yeah I get the same shit all the time as well and I dont even have a power wire ran yet... It was sort of lecturish and I apologize for telling you how to live your life or your belongings. I'm worried about myself too, also the folks that watch.. I'm gathering equipment as we speak to push for 160 but I refuse to sit in the damn thing when it happens.. . I just find it hard to believe you dont wear ear plugs in that rolling thunder storm! You were there to see the videos you made! I'm not saying you're some kind of idiot who doesnt know what hes doing. It hurts your body lol.. Thats awesome. I wish I had four alternators...

I realize Steve is an adult.. hell he's bigger than me, has more facial hair, and more money.

You might be some sort of freak with ear drums made of leather or whale skin.. lol. Ima leave you alone now.. now that Ive "ruined" this thread.

Edited by Powered By Hate

Why build a 20kW+ Ground Pounder then wear ear plugs when you listen to it? May as well get a 130dB girl's system because there would be no point. People ask me stupid things all the time like "And you actually listen to it like that??" I just shrug my shoulders because they don't get it. 150dB+ bass has never hurt my hearing. but if I play metal through just my front stage I can say 'goodbye' to my hearing in a matter of minutes.

Cool video I'd pay to listen to your car Steve :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Did anyone catch what the bum said? cuz i didnt

holaheaheahea

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest Powered By Hate

Why build a 20kW+ Ground Pounder then wear ear plugs when you listen to it? May as well get a 130dB girl's system because there would be no point. People ask me stupid things all the time like "And you actually listen to it like that??" I just shrug my shoulders because they don't get it. 150dB+ bass has never hurt my hearing. but if I play metal through just my front stage I can say 'goodbye' to my hearing in a matter of minutes.

Cool video I'd pay to listen to your car Steve :)

swing and a miss.

im the same way with my ears, i work ina furniture factory and i do the sealin up of the boxs for them to be shipped and the skid gun i use hurts my ears more than my system does, i can play my stereo as loud as i want and my hearin is fine after but usein that damn nail gun for 1hr of that fukin popin sound it makes when the staple goes in the wood hurts my ears somethin aweful, ive always wondered why lower freq's dont bother me but higher ones do, and x2 on metal on the ears fukin sucks, i wished they could make a fullrange midbass so there is no need for tweets cause sometimes my tweets hurt my ears and i gotta turn the subs up more, but to get back on topic u need to do dat shit to one of those guys takin up money at some stoplights like they do here

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I don't know about his hearing, but in some vids- (earf***ed vid) looks like Steve presses himself back into the seat when the bass is about to hit. Maybe he's just trying to get outta the way of the camera, so viewers can see the passengers reaction, or maybe he's just bracing himself! :P

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG