Alright what is a good company to do twin turb setups sorry to get off topic

If you are serious about Twins, first you better increase your fueling (I.E big injectors, a fueling box, bigger fuel lines, a bigger helper pump and be able to maintain steady fuel pressure at or above 12 psi and get a thicker headgasket) then call

http://www.pdrdiesel.com

Twins are no joke...I can't begin to tell you how many head gaskets I blew once the boost would start getting above 50 psi. If you increase your fueling and get a good single turbo it will be much more reliable.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

If you are serious about Twins, first you better increase your fueling (I.E big injectors, a fueling box, bigger fuel lines, a bigger helper pump and be able to maintain steady fuel pressure at or above 12 psi and get a thicker headgasket) then call

http://www.pdrdiesel.com

Twins are no joke...I can't begin to tell you how many head gaskets I blew once the boost would start getting above 50 psi. If you increase your fueling and get a good single turbo it will be much more reliable.

Thanks for the link man and the info

there goes logan again at 17 with all his experience.....please stop its very nerve racking. First trying to school burrito on 4x4's now David and Kev on this subject. Being young doesnt mean your stupid but if someone has 20 years MORE experience then you do maybe you should put your listening ears on. These guys were turning tight ones before you were born and whether you believe it or not that does count for something.

Also how the hell do you know and who really cares if you gain 1mpg? To me thats the difference between a windy day or maybe a few down hills.

i will also chime in and say my Hypertech 3 was really only good for changing my speedometer to match the 26's. Shift points and stuff is cool too i guess. Other then that i noticed no HP gain and if there is one i wouldnt be claiming what the side of the box said i would dyno that shit. Especially if i was to try and prove 50 or 100hp. Between my intake, exaust, HP3 programmer, Granatelli Mass Air sensor and throttle body spacer i should have about 80hp gain.........LOL N#$ga please :D Intake and exaust was the single most noticeable thing i did and it wasnt really that much.

he is comming over in about an hour or two so i can take pictures

i never said they did not know more things then me and i am ALWAYS willing to listen and learn more, but the 6.4l's are new, and im not going to step back and say i dont know as much as they do on that particular subject....they are less than a year old which means its very possible for me to know just as much as them on that subject....anyone can do research which i have done, but getting the object and getting real world numbers is another thing...which i have done too, i DONT have all this knowledge in everything, but the things i do know stuff about i know a good bit about because im passionate about it and take the time to learn and listen to others and there experience, EVERY engine is different yes....but the 6.4's are something i know quite a bit about because they are knew and ive taken the time to read up on them, talk to people about them and even play with them.....i also know about sct as whell....ive spent many a nights reading up on them

im not saying i have all this knowledge on everything especially audio hell i was so happy to have people critosize my work at grass valley so i could get better.....but my age has nothing to do with what i know on sct or 6.4l's....people want real world numbers, i have seen those in person

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

give up man

Logan if you believe that then great leave it at that your argument is not going to change david's 20yrs of experience....your wasting your time bro

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

im sure that engine is getting a big boost in hp considering its a twin turbo diesel and that programmer is probably raising the boost to ridiculous amounts unsafe for the engine but i agree with meade, how the hell do you calculate 1mpg difference? i think this gain is all in your head those programmers really dont help you gain any mpg, the closest thing it could do for gas engines is retard the timing so you can use 87 instead of premium which i guess you could technically call it a "gain" considering you have more moolah in your pocket :) of course with that setting you can never race otherwise youll eff up the engine.

No offense bro...but your boss is stretching the truth. I've owned cummins motors since back in the later 90s and not 1, whether modded or not would ever get above 25 mpg and the truck that did his had some serious pump and ECM modifications done to it (in which you can not get in the States, I had to have this stuff shipped over from Italy). Tell him to stop looking at the overhead computer and calculate it by hand.

Here's the spec's including fuel flows for the 05 6BT motor

https://www.gce.cummins.com/mce/mce_6b/assets/fr90761.pdf

he does do it like that. when its completely full he writes down the milage then runs it almost completely empty and figures it out with the milage then.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

Archived