Great job, your truck looks really nice. Lots of hard work and a ton of time put into it have resulted in a very rewarding build.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

• 2 months later...

Man, after reading v1.0 and then this one, v2.0, I was REALLY looking forward to seeing the little "extras" he was working on and see the final vids. By the way, congrats on the kid, sure that hasn't helped get this finished, but PLEASE tell me this didn't get scraped like v1.0 did!!!! Awesome work, you have provided many great ideas in these installs and am looking forward to seeing this and any other future builds you might post!!

P.S. OH YEAH!!! I wanna see your updated boom box in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!! was a great idea!

• 4 weeks later...

very nice...you are 100% out of control :good:

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

• 1 month later...

Hey no pics of the boom box upgrades? lol

This is my second time thru all 13 pages and you are a genius!!!!! :)

AHHHHH, crap..... man, I'm a slacker. . . I'll take new pics tomorrow. I guess I can let the secret out after all this time... Bought a Alpine CDA-9886 for the front, so I moved the 9885 to the back (same remote which is nice) - Replaced the JL w3v2's with a cool ass set of Sundown E8's, and replaced the Eclipse comps with a set of MB quart 5.25's.... It sounds pretty awesome for a tailgate system. :blink:

Thanks for looking again!!!!!

I will post up pics tomorrow - - - - - I hope I remember....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

AHHHHH, crap..... man, I'm a slacker. . . I'll take new pics tomorrow. I guess I can let the secret out after all this time... Bought a Alpine CDA-9886 for the front, so I moved the 9885 to the back (same remote which is nice) - Replaced the JL w3v2's with a cool ass set of Sundown E8's, and replaced the Eclipse comps with a set of MB quart 5.25's.... It sounds pretty awesome for a tailgate system. :blink:

Thanks for looking again!!!!!

I will post up pics tomorrow - - - - - I hope I remember....

haha I'll be waitin man! :)

I got me an S10 with a cut-through just like this. Still undecided on system for it.

You mind if I swipe a couple of your ideas?? :)

Derp.

Archived