F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

not trying to be a dick but why not hold off on all pics or posts untill its done or close to being done seems like everyones giving you shit because you havent fallen through with what you have said you are going to do. yes shit comes up and your money has to go to other things.maybe wait till you buy something receive in in the mail then post pics.good luck IF you do put a system in there.

smdsig2.jpg

ban me IDGAF!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif Wow. Really? You don't mean that do you? I mean come on. We have all tried and tried to keep you from self destructing on here...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i never claimed to be a big time dealer on the forums or to even have a formal shop in a commercially zoned place or anything like that. quit talking out your ass.

Ahhh, but yes you did. Both being a dealer and your "shops" name was in your sig.

Did you think we all wouldn't notice that you put that in there and when you were called on it, you took it out :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

:clapping: hey dingleberry i thought bb installed your amp. :clapping::clapping:

no, team bassick installed it the first time, then i had to move some stuff around, they threw it in that night (team bassick) but i had to move it around when i got home....and no, i bought that kenwood amp from best buy...but they never put it in

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Im not banning him from the forum, but I am banning him from the build forum.

new mod I just installing just for him

I love teh new mods on teh forum so much you can do now :D :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

no, team bassick installed it the first time, then i had to move some stuff around, they threw it in that night (team bassick) but i had to move it around when i got home....and no, i bought that kenwood amp from best buy...but they never put it in

sorry i could of sworn i read you had your kenwood amp installed at bb . in chico not running wires the right way.
smdsig2.jpg

So this a dead thread now? :yahoo:

The agony was just getting to be too much of a beat down to endure.

At least now the flag can be lowered , folded, and put away for a while.

Cause this thread, with my posts included , turned out to just be bullshit.

:bsflag:

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 2 weeks later...

thread not dead john. being as i am working at the shop i can be working on my truck while i have nothing else to do. should have my windows and windshield tinted this week, hopefully by friday or saturday.

and then hopefully that next week ill be starting on my wall. the actual building part. my Remote Start and keyless entry also ships out tomorrow from Stephen_C :D today i also ripped my AVIC-N3 and redid the wiring in the back of it. its all cleanly zip tied and crimp capped now instead of electrical tape. i ran into a problem though with the unit not wanting to turn on without the constant being connected to the switched. i think my factory harness doesnt have the wire in the right place to work with my dash kit or something. no big deal though. itll be figured out and pictures tomorrow after work.

Also we might have a 911 Porsche coming through the bay for a tint job tomorrow so ill definately be sure to get some pics of that sex.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

lol and i know what everyone else is thinking, oh god here we go lol. but i actually have time to DO WORK!!!!! now rather then 12 hour days of work on docks and stuff.

build will come guys.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer