F-150 Build Log **4-1-09** A-pillars Started

All I got to say about the King of BS on SMD is his business dealings probably went south after ppl realized this guy has no sense of commitment. Just like he is trying to baack out of his contract with the Military he has yet to show a comitment to any build.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

sorry had to i lol'd :rolleyes:

This part made me laugh...

Yeah there is no way to say it without it sounding kinda dirty. , Mind out the gutter please !!! :)

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

All I got to say about the King of BS on SMD is his business dealings probably went south after ppl realized this guy has no sense of commitment. Just like he is trying to baack out of his contract with the Military he has yet to show a comitment to any build.

words of wisdom B) the truth sometimes hurts.............like a swift kick to the balls :D . i think this bullshit thread should be re locked. until he can come up with all of the pics from start to finish.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

words of wisdom B) the truth sometimes hurts.............like a swift kick to the balls :D . i think this bullshit thread should be re locked. until he can come up with all of the pics from start to finish.

....or just some pics of him actually starting something with some progress. Instead of building a frame for a wall'ed enclosure that has gotten turn into a "half-wall" which will now be scrapped because he found someone locally to do it cheaper? Coulda saved a drive to home depo if you actually sat down and known what you wanted.

Only cause I met the kid a few times... You guys need to cut him some slack. He is actually a nice guy. Young, unsure and full of ideas , prolly no way to see them through....

Everybody can dream, even if it is out loud ....

but then again, he posts up every little thing to show, even if the quality or content is not pro level, he tries.

Just weed through the bullshit, and actually comment on the work.

I agree , posting up every pic of every tube of caulk, every wire connector, zip ties full of ring terminals , blah, blah, blah, gets old. Realize He is trying to have a system that most guys don't build until they have been at it a while. He has a lot to learn, but no matter how much you guys take swings at him, he keeps on posting. He values the opinions of a few around here in the subject of car audio, and the military stuff has nothing to do with rather or not he can commit to building a box for his truck. His opinions and his outlook on life, the world, the government, politics, fiscal responsibility, etc., all of it will change as he gets older, as he gets to pay his own rent, mail in a electricity bill with his name on it, when he starts to realize that a property tax bill comes in addition to a mortgage payment. He is 18. He doesn't care about nothing but his girl and his stereo and his video games, and maybe his job. Just like most of us at 18...Let him Dream, Help him when he is screwing up, and remember everybody views the world differently. his lack of skill in box building, his dreams of owning a audio shop, his bullshit and /or hopes and dreams are no worse than what you here at a party or in a bar at one in the morning , none of that makes him anything but him. Some people go through their whole life never committing to anything. I am not saying this is what you do Dustin, but there is nothing wrong with it. Guys, just see through it and let it go.

Sorry for my little rant here. I guess I can remember I was 18 once. I just knew I was gonna conquer the world. I may still. But I gotta worry about that later. the bills I got now have to be paid, And I am now 30. I haven't forgotten all the things I learned and experienced in the past 12 years, or the 18 before it. Have all of you forgotten all the wild plans you made, and never carried out. Have all of you EVER said you were gonna do anything for anybody ( even if was or was not for "your country" ) and didn't do it, no matter what the reason? Every one has made a commitment of some sort that they couldn't full fill , for some reason or another. He is no different. Even if he made a promise to himself or his recruiter or our blessed military. Everybody is entitled to change their minds. And yes, everybody is entitled to their opinion, even on a forum like this. I am not saying what he is doing is right or wrong, either with the truck or his military enlistment , but America is based on freedom, and if he wants to change his mind then fine, and if you guys wanna bash him for it -fine. Just don't forget we have all backed out of something at some point.

Edit reason : just a proof read and grammar correction

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

^^^^ you kinda got a point. i quit

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i have to agree. If you help a company expand your run their stuff. I know rusty and is a really cool guy to be around and needs help to expand. I always tell people to get dc audio because there aren't your cheap pioneer priemers but top of the line subs you pay money for and if you show people the equipment, they will start using it. If you wanna help out rusty, zip it and get the level 5 and call it a day or just get some level 4 end/

ok so i got a great deal on a few bad ass subs and should be paying for the first of 4 in a few minutes.

its a secret until the first getrs here, then you all will know :D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer