DC Sound Lab

Dc Audio Get A New Location (pics)

Rusty working a forklift? :shok:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Update

Posted Image

Why did you hand stack them on the pallet racking? Do you only have one pallet? :rofl:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I really think you need to sponsor a kid from ny endicott to be exact with 4 18s :) and he will do the rest.. and put a huge logo on the back of his car..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

:blink: that is the nicest pic^^ i have ever seen :wub:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

man you guys have a shit load of subs in the warehouse now. i'm sure that will speed up the shipping of subs with them already being built up. hey Rusty i think you should get a van or suv and make it the warehouse SPL vehicle ............ do about 8-12 15s off of a good amount of juice.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

man you guys have a shit load of subs in the warehouse now. i'm sure that will speed up the shipping of subs with them already being built up. hey Rusty i think you should get a van or suv and make it the warehouse SPL vehicle ............ do about 8-12 15s off of a good amount of juice.

he already has one http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=25061

and for the pallet situation just send Anna around in the ss at night going around the warehouses in your area

grabbing pallets that were left out. :unsure:

looks like the warehouse is coming together. :drinks:

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components