AI James Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 bah why didnt i see this sooner, i have a zip drive on my other comp with 1000's of smileys lol
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 Iam so about this friday I will be with some friends acting all with the fireworks I will be while watching the fireworks I will get get even more after even MORE I will look like but before that, I will be acting all and when I wake up the next day I will be about the stuff I did the night before when Iam told by my And that is how my fridy will goo haha hey that came out all right KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
jmsonoma03 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 <----- to start Friday <-----by end of Friday Early Saturday
BigPimpin91 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 ^----Nigga got fucked up. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
deafyT Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
deafyT Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 /greatest smilie....evar ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
meade916 Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 your tha man! cool! only one request. We need the bullshit flag :D make sure i get the extended warranty on that too because were gonna get some use out of it All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
ISO Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 /greatest smilie....evar I didn't see that one, coolLMAO Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
ptcary Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 Hairtrick??? PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Stephen Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 I can see myself using the BS flag allot. Also is there anyway we can get back you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.