David Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 LOL your awake rather early bro....... OK MOFO'S who's gonna be my first victim..... Roscoe? Deafy? Steve? hehehehehehehehe Hope your Ready, Roscoe IS a Party Animal..... I cant believehe is allready awake and ROARing to go
roscoe1129 Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 Hope your Ready, Roscoe IS a Party Animal..... I cant believehe is allready awake and ROARing to go meh yesterday was a light day took it slow so the oldfolk could stay with meh lets get this shindig started WHOOOOOO! whos gonna have some rumski with meh taday? Im feeling some 50-50 bars might taste teh yummies for a starter then maybe some mickeys and old e hmmm who knows what teh day holds fe us.... oh yeah and you better be dressed to impressed cuz teh midwest mini pimp is in full force tuhday I is teh secksiness . David have your ugly girl be gone stick handy Idont wants no dumptruks Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
kingsuv Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 meh yesterday was a light day took it slow so the oldfolk could stay with meh lets get this shindig started WHOOOOOO! whos gonna have some rumski with meh taday? Im feeling some 50-50 bars might taste teh yummies for a starter then maybe some mickeys and old e hmmm who knows what teh day holds fe us.... oh yeah and you better be dressed to impressed cuz teh midwest mini pimp is in full force tuhday I is teh secksiness . David have your ugly girl be gone stick handy Idont wants no dumptruks Well you better find a way to bring some with you. Steve's house will be a sausage fest Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 [/b] Well you better find a way to bring some with you. Steve's house will be a sausage fest sausage = coolest mofo's on SMD!!!!!!! KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 Roscoe ison his way to pick me up, we'll be ready party sooooon. Kimo who is all commin up with you, is that crazy fucker joey Comming along? what about DeafmothaphauckenTones?
jmsonoma03 Posted July 4, 2008 Author Report Posted July 4, 2008 sausage = coolest mofo's on SMD!!!!!!!didnt know kimo likey da sausage 80 80
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 Hope your Ready, Roscoe IS a Party Animal..... I cant believehe is allready awake and ROARing to go This foo called me at 8:58am today... wtf yo.I left mssge in the travel-loogey....I guess yall done rolled out already. Maybe I should just head to Steves? COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AI James Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 Hope your Ready, Roscoe IS a Party Animal..... I cant believehe is allready awake and ROARing to go im not comfortable just hanging out at the shop, if he invites me over there i come through or if i have a friend who wants product. I know hes trying to run a business so i only come when he ask lol.
kingsuv Posted July 4, 2008 Report Posted July 4, 2008 im not comfortable just hanging out at the shop, if he invites me over there i come through or if i have a friend who wants product. I know hes trying to run a business so i only come when he ask lol. Excuses! It's ok, I doubt you can hang with us old folks anyway. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.