a couple things bout this build

measure twice cut once chris u know that. lol

dont drop the soap (in this case the router)

and dammit change (or charge) the battereis b4 u start buildin!

lol man im just kiddin ur doin great and i cant wait to hear this bitch!

good stuff man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

thanks guys :) will do amatt ;). i'll aim for a sunday, because that's the only weekend day i'm off all day. unless thursday is good, then we'll hit up a club or bar or somethin. i wanna be rdy by the 27th fo sho

that's how it sits now. i will also be able to double baffle the speakers which i'm glad for, and i can put 16 on top and 16 on bottom, and when it gets time to wire, that'll ease things up a big visually at least. i might sneak a plexi window in the back just to see the crazy wire mess. but i dno yet. i should also be able to get this box done quicker, seeing as how i'm better with wood than fiberglass. no time consuming layup either. maybe next time :P

EDIT: sorry timmy :P

FAIL you chicken shit motherfucker......................................J/K........wood or glass..........just make her loud bro

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

its gonna have to be a sunday then...i will supply the beer and u can supply the eleventy billion feet of wire that its gonna take ...

u thinkin this sunday...or next sunday (which would be the 27th)?

i likes me some audio stuff...

lol i did a cut, and did a test fit and it worked. so i marked the spots and went on with my business. but damn the soap :P. my battery barely lasts a day on my phone. so between the pics and texting...it just took a shit i guess. lol but i'll try harder next time

FAIL you chicken shit motherfucker......................................J/K........wood or glass..........just make her loud bro

BAHhahahahahah that made me bust out laughin

its gonna have to be a sunday then...i will supply the beer and u can supply the eleventy billion feet of wire that its gonna take ...

u thinkin this sunday...or next sunday (which would be the 27th)?

lol eleventy billion give or take. i wanna aim for this sunday. i'm going to try to get off work cuz i gotta work a reds baseball game that i dont want to go to. i'll let you know for sure if i'm able to or not. the 27th i wanna be able to go to a shot in columbus

we have the same plunge router :D

Difference is : He is building something with his

:clapping:

j/k

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived