4th Of July At My Pad Featuring Roscoe

Guest Powered By Hate

Woo drunk people! Wooo! Look at the door on the cadillac.. you think you can just put as many speakers where ever you want dont you?! Nah I'm teasin.. looks like fun. I wish I had somewheres to go to the fourth but I just went crashed random parties AND puked at work the next day, twice. Lol please dont take this the wrong way but I thought you guys would be alot younger..

I'm sorry. Dont hit me... lol

I had a blast, I havent been that drunk in long time, Roscoe is Freaking Party AMIMAL.

Roscoe, Dude you are one of the coolest mothaphaukers I have ever partied with, bro it was an honor to meet and get down with ya.

ohh and you fuckers cant call me OMD no more, I hung better than I thought I could lol

Yup Yup, You hung in there like a fucking champ Bro! No promises but a New Years Eve discussion has already taken place so who knows.....I had a great time meeting everyone: Bill and Melissa took great care of me driving my ass al over the central valley and north also Thank you sooo very much, jack hella cool guy! that metro does damage on your insides...brutal! DrDB fucking kickass dude never a dull moment with you around :D David you are doing mad work to that Jetta man hellz yeah its fucking solid! Ray, David@ai, do work son do work that H2 is saweeeet! mad props. The team Bassick boys: Kimo, Alpine, Deafy, and sorry cant emember the other guys name, Thanx for making the trip to hang with us on the fourth, hella cool to meet ya and party with ya. Jeff/ Burritto awesome man hella cool cat. bslapsyomamma, and civicman great meeting you, Dingleberryguy keep up the work and listen to Bill he knows what he saying!! He can get that x loud! last but no least Steve, hella cool for hosting us up at your place for the party and supplying us with teh tasty vitals and kickass demos. Major thanx for letting me crash out at your pad. I hope I didnt forget anyone honestly it was a blast and went way too fast!!! Hope to see you all again soon :hi:

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest Powered By Hate

Yup Yup, You hung in there like a fucking champ Bro! No promises but a New Years Eve discussion has already taken place so who knows...... :hi:

Psst.. which one is you? Deafyt is the guy in the green shirt rollin that shit up on the table right? =] Edited by Powered By Hate

i know you guys had a good time, shit i had fun just looking at the pics :D

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Yup Yup, You hung in there like a fucking champ Bro! No promises but a New Years Eve discussion has already taken place so who knows.....I had a great time meeting everyone: Bill and Melissa took great care of me driving my ass al over the central valley and north also Thank you sooo very much, jack hella cool guy! that metro does damage on your insides...brutal! DrDB fucking kickass dude never a dull moment with you around :D David you are doing mad work to that Jetta man hellz yeah its fucking solid! Ray, David@ai, do work son do work that H2 is saweeeet! mad props. The team Bassick boys: Kimo, Alpine, Deafy, and sorry cant emember the other guys name, Thanx for making the trip to hang with us on the fourth, hella cool to meet ya and party with ya. Jeff/ Burritto awesome man hella cool cat. bslapsyomamma, and civicman great meeting you, Dingleberryguy keep up the work and listen to Bill he knows what he saying!! He can get that x loud! last but no least Steve, hella cool for hosting us up at your place for the party and supplying us with teh tasty vitals and kickass demos. Major thanx for letting me crash out at your pad. I hope I didnt forget anyone honestly it was a blast and went way too fast!!! Hope to see you all again soon :hi:

hell yea dude you definetly need to come back down for sure!!! next time ill come to steves...:P instead of just the show, yea bill knows whats up...the new years thing is a GREAT idea tho...:) lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted Image

"Look at the lil mini RF hat....I can hold it between my thumb and forefinger" :rofl:

Damn, looks like y'all had a great time. :drinks:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]