Jump to content

is it stupid  

55 members have voted

  1. 1. yes or no

    • no
      30
    • yes
      30


Recommended Posts

Posted

I cant vote the bubbles arnt there. Its like that for all forum threads with voting.

Posted

sounds like a browser issue.

I fixxed the poll so you can vote yes or no

Posted

Way not not my flavor. Boarding the gay side. I liked the interview with the Cheeto's guy tho he seems to be steeping correct with whats hes doing and why hes doing it. I think it would be cool if they were getting paid to do it. Like having sponsors and such.

Wtf they dont get paid for it??? I thought that was some kind of marketing campaign and in return those guys get their car lease paid or free rims etc.

Posted

get your votes in... the outcome may result in changing/editing the topic title!

so far it looks like its gonna be "Cool Sticker Cars" 100% of the votes thus far.

sorry looks like some of think it stupid. yeah it might look cool but thes cars are like wolfs in sheep clothing. just these are dumbasses in stickered up cars.

also wanna think the admin who fixed the pole answers.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

When I first saw one around here it made me think about a Teddy Gram Car. Even have a big 26" teddy gram cut out as the rim design..... :lol: That'd actually be pretty cool I think.

Posted

Wtf they dont get paid for it??? I thought that was some kind of marketing campaign and in return those guys get their car lease paid or free rims etc.

Nope there paying for all that shit there selfs :lol:

Posted

I think they are kinda cool, especially if they are done right.

x2

I would drive a Fruit Loops truck toucan Sam FTW!

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

I think they are kinda cool, especially if they are done right.

exact thoughts....i think its pretty neat
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...