(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

I like the smilies!!!!!!!

what features have changed? skins? LOL I see the five post thingy alpine was talking about. Help a brotha out.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif <----- favorite one..........

/\ looks like us last weekend. LOL

Hellz yeah it does Kimo! :yahoo:

The new look kicks ass for sure.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My quote in my sig from chode, the button thing where it takes you back to the topic is kinda screwed, doesn't bother me a bit just pointing it out.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

My quote in my sig from chode, the button thing where it takes you back to the topic is kinda screwed, doesn't bother me a bit just pointing it out.

there are few things that have changed, I still have some work todo, you guys cant see it, but ALOT has changed, mainly how the system works.

anyone notice the forum is about 3x's Faster ? that was a huge issue on my end, it was really slow and I hated it.

We got a totally new revamped Admin Control Panel, which is huge, its so much easier to use now, which will make it easier for Steve, Roscoe and I to ban you poor helpless bastards :diablo: hahahahahahaha I kid

The Admin Panel had quite a few bugs that have all been fixxed. thank goodness, sometimes it made me pull out what little bit of hair I have :wacko:

we got some new options, like the ability to change the forum look (skin) with a click of the mouse, I will be Uploading More, there are a Few websites that make them, I can make them ( I made the SMD skin) if you want to look around the net we run invision 2.3.x

Bots no more Fugging Bots, which should make Steve's Day alot better, every morning he has to manually go through all the new registrations and weed out the friggin bots, well no more of that shit ( thats the best part of the whole upgradeIMO)

I added the you-tube mod, which is Way freakin cool, I added a couple of skins (your welcome james)

yes we lost the recent topics mod, but it will be back tonight, this one isnt easy to install, I gotta go through and remove all the major mods I have added, and start fresh, so just relax, besides if you would look at the top of the forum, you have a link next to my controls that says view new post click it, it will show you all the new post's Imagine that :shok:

there is alot of stuff that can be done with this forum system, Im not done by along shot, but the bugs needed to be taken cre of first, and that part is done with the exception of the capchta libary is very difficult to read, Im working on that tonight aswell.

Everything seems to be running smooth and fast on my end :yahoo:

I see you did the thing with the active user colors too. It makes it a bit easier to look for someones name if you want to shoot them a pm without that big red blob looking at you! java script:add_smilie(":hi:","smid_48")

The revamp is looking nice, bout to check out some of them skins!

Archived