Pics From The Reno Show Today

WCA Rusty

I thought he was????, I know I seen some DC woofa's in his Focus????

It's hard to keep up with what he has these days ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

did he used to or currently have a Focus he competed with?

both lol, he has the Black with red graphics Gately audio Ford Focus.

He hitz just about every show, hard to miss him

parking lot look empty without the team bassick cooler.and them.

The Team Bassick cooler was there, just no team bassick ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yeah how much to rep some DC shirts Rusty. Iknow I dont have any YET but you neva know what I got planned heh heh :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Not a bad show, Not as big of a turnout as I thought it would be. Of course it was a little warm out, and them Bassick buys don't get out of bed for less then a 3x these days -_-

The Team Bassick cooler was there, just no team bassick ;)

LOL I know you guys missed us.

AIN'T NO SHOW/PARTY UNTIL TEAM BASSICK SHOWS UP

It didn't look like Team Bassick was holding it down last weekend.

I guess it takes more then a 2x to bring the big dawgs out to a show these days :rolleyes:

Archived