littleitaly1990 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 wow man, that's real helpful, I have to show up to court, plea innocent, I have no record, so at most i'll pay a fine, it's just shitty cuz my new area the dicks are cops. car showed up clean, and still get a ticket not even a warning. I'm gonna call the number on the ticket tommorrow, i'm not gonna drive there with no license, or ill have a neighbor escort me. either way im just trippin bout my license cuz im working 6 days this week and i aint going without it. funniest thing I have heard in a while. Man just suck it up, plea "no contest" and do a little explaining to the judge. he will throw you community service and probably court fees but that is better than points on your license. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
EricM9104 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 don't speed. nuff said 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Twigz Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 Well, I went to station, they gave me state police number. As long as I appear in court when scheduled i'll get my license back. I have to use the tickets as my license for now. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
roscoe1129 Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Yup your fucked. 1 You were speeding 2 yea its on camera, as soon as they light em up the camera kicks on. 3quit crying about everything. Go to mysensitiveasscanthandlebecominganadult.com and start a thread on all this b.s. L8Rs Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
BigPimpin91 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Yup your fucked. 1 You were speeding 2 yea its on camera, as soon as they light em up the camera kicks on. 3quit crying about everything. Go to mysensitiveasscanthandlebecominganadult.com and start a thread on all this b.s. L8Rs BigPimpin91's Banging Music
EricM9104 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Ok, was pulled over for doing a 70 in a 50 zone trying to lane change I slowed down for the construction was in right lane, than theirs a merging entrance which I went into the left lane, cop turns on his lights and pulls me over. He writes me for 3 tickets, and said he gave me a break on the construction, and he gave me my insurance, and the tickets but I searched everywhere and can't find my license. He obviously still has it, so what does this mean? and what do i do? I'm going to the police station 1st thing in the morning. My mom is upstairs sick with stomach flu. I have to work 6 days this week starting tommorrow.... any advice? edit the construction was blocking off the left lane, so I switched to the right lane, I passed the truck and lane was re opened, I switched lanes, and thats when I got pulled over he gave me back my insurance, he gave me the 3 tickets, I never got my license, he gave me permission to leave, I didnt figure it out until after I took the girl home, and was back at my house. 45 minutes there, 45 minutes back. Ya know...there's something in your dashboard called a speedometer looks a bit like this next time use it and you won't get into shit like this 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
ChevyBoy Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Ya know... there's something in your dashboard called a speedometer looks a bit like this next time use it and you won't get into shit like this if u drive an american car it dont look like that
BigPimpin91 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 if u drive an american car it dont look like that Unless you are rolling in something that has a few horses behind it. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
ChevyBoy Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Unless you are rolling in something that has a few horses behind it. or not
wL<3bass Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 LOL :acute: Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.