Jump to content

150 Bassrace With The Lowest Power.?


Recommended Posts

Posted

let some cash out

Priorities. I just got the keys to my 1st HOUSE and it sure as heck ain't cheap, but as soon as I got it, I'll get them

David..I'll get you that stuff this week.

uh??????

PARTY????

PARTY????

PARTY????

:clapping::drinks::clapping::drinks::clapping:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

Posted

ya I wonder if we will be seeing it in street B an C

3,800 A

135 amp hours

88 pounds!

All new Technology with Absorptive Glass Mat

High current model

Slim design fits almost any vehicle

Completely air-tight and sealed

Non-Spill able

Mounts In Any Position or angle

Ultra Low ESR (best in industry)

More Plates

Stronger Energy and Density

Provides Higher Voltage Under Loads to make your amps put out more power (amps put out more power at higher voltages)

Tightly Packed Cells

Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance

Full size powerhouse

Fits vehicles with larger battery boxes

Capable of powering almost any system with adding voltage and power

Dimentions: 13.39w x 6.81 x 11.22h

I'll take 12 for now, and another 26 in 6 months please.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

I'll take 12 for now, and another 26 in 6 months please.

Damn Bill I think I heard Christians asshole clench even tighter just now..... way to go..... :rofl:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Damn Bill I think I heard Christians asshole clench even tighter just now..... way to go..... :rofl:

I try :drinks:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Where are you getting this info its not on their site? (hc3800)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2695 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...