littleitaly1990 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I think I just realized midgets scare me... Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Applejack Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 the camera work makes it look fairly newer, its pretty smooth film if its old, yeah that laughing in the first one gave me the heebeejeebies Quote Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
groundpounder2k2 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I think I just realized midgets scare me... im with you on that one bro............. Quote My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
JustinT Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 that was the only lol I had Quote "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
Nightshade Posted September 3, 2008 Report Posted September 3, 2008 I don't think that was booze that they were drinkin. By the way they were acting I'd say that it was acid. Very disturbing. Quote 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
roscoe1129 Posted September 3, 2008 Report Posted September 3, 2008 damn Im gonna have to see this now! Bunch of sallies on here getting scared by teh lil ppl... Quote Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.