Jump to content

Some Credit Is Needed ->mods/admins


Recommended Posts

Posted

all i have to say is this is an awsome site and the admins all do a great job as well...everone seems to help everyone out for the most part..so good job guys and keep up the good job!!!!!

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

Posted

these statements show me you have no Idea what your talking about.

we are pretty damn relaxed about alot of stuff, but ocasionaly you have some that will push the limits, like your buddy.

Alot of forum moderators and Administrators dont put up with half the crap we do.

Ask chevyboy how many times he has been warned, I dont have to keep saying anything to him, I could just dump him and be done with it, but I dont, why is that?? becuase I dont like to be like that anymore then anyone else.

he is not the only one that has had many warnings with no action taken.

your buddy, would still be here if he hadnt done what he did, I warned him to many times, I was nice about it at first, even when he questioned my authority, I didnt do anything, but then he decided to go off, and he was banned. he got what he deserved.

you honestly have no clue about what your talking about.

here is another example.

last night I went to Ca.com to help out someone who thinks they were wrongly accused here of scamming, I was trying hard to help him clear his name, I went to Ca.com, registered so I could let people know that we were trying to get to the bottom of the issue, I made 1 post and I was banned, for no reason. I didnt say one bad thing about anyone. but I was banned and labled a scammer. thats pretty Professional isnt it?

Ask James about how things happen on the forum he moderates at, he will tell you just how relaxed we are.

( sorry to drag you into this James, hope I didnt put you on the spot to badly)

like I said before, if you dont like the way we run the forum, leave it wont hurt my feelings at all.

no probs, i ban people for 3 days right off the bat for not following rules, they come back and even whine at all about thier banning i ip ban thier ass for good, and never have to deal with them again.

Posted

that being said, be glad im no longer a mod here, all of the whiney bitches whom feel the need to reside here would have been gone already, there are far more relaxed then our board lol.

Posted

that being said, be glad im no longer a mod here, all of the whiney bitches whom feel the need to reside here would have been gone already, there are far more relaxed then our board lol.

Aint that the truth. This is by far one of the best audio communities on the webz. A lot of talented and knowledgeable individuals are on here, there is a lot of good information and it has a pretty laid back atmosphere. The staff does a pretty damn good job of keeping the e-penis measuring contests to a minimum and as far as I am concerned they can do it in whatever fashion they choose. Dont like it? move on.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

this site has taught me so much!

I really appreciate everything you guys do to keep this site running

THANK YOU!!! :drinks:

Lets Go Ski

Posted

they do? where? what (active) forum admin allows shit talking punks, scammers and bullshitters to stick around? If anyone falls into that catagory here, they get deleted or banned.

funny thing is, the losers on CowardsAnnonymous.com hate my forum yet they cant stay away. They call it a failure yet its VERY successful and i have numbers to prove it (and income :spiteful: ). They say everyone is on my dick, but the truth is, people dont just compliment MY projects they compliment the HUNDREDS that are on here as well.......because 99% of the members here are cool people. I would rather have lots of cool builds and good content with friendly people then a bunch of shit talking punks so if anyone here doesnt like the way i do things then you know where the door is...please stay, but if you would rather chill with idiots then theres other places to do that. Make sure you talk LOTS of shit and please use my name so i can get paid even more :spiteful::spiteful: but please remember, if you see me in person, remind me (to my face) of what you said to me on the forums just in case i forgot...

I'll talk shit to your face.... maybe this weekend....... Over a bottle of Patron........ if your not scared..... ;):P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

This is by far one of the best audio communities on the webz. A lot of talented and knowledgeable individuals are on here, there is a lot of good information and it has a pretty laid back atmosphere. The staff does a pretty damn good job of keeping the e-penis measuring contests to a minimum and as far as I am concerned they can do it in whatever fashion they choose. Dont like it? move on.

X10.....where else can you find a CA forum.....or any forum that will literally answer a question in 5 minutes?! I cant remember how many times Ive done it and was able to keep working on an install. big props to all the mods and site-runners!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I love this site...nuff said

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4733 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...