Post your MySpace

i havent got sucked into myspace yet....just facebook.

The thing I don't like about that is you can only view someones profile if they're your friend And you can only change your region like once every 60 days...so I'm stuck looking at the 7 friends I have on there til March 10th, lol. I just created it like a month ago, so it doesn't mean I'm a loser and have no friends, LoL. I just don't use it much.

i havent got sucked into myspace yet....just facebook.

The thing I don't like about that is you can only view someones profile if they're your friend And you can only change your region like once every 60 days...so I'm stuck looking at the 7 friends I have on there til March 10th, lol. I just created it like a month ago, so it doesn't mean I'm a loser and have no friends, LoL. I just don't use it much.

lol find my facebook then... i dont even know how many friends i have and honestly i dont care it seems boring to me

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 year later...

ok so i feel like a nerd for posting this, i only have 1!!! stereo person on my myspace....thats steve

so go ahead and add me if u would like, it would b awesmoe

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=96909900

PeAcE

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

myspace.com/ericm9104

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo