Jump to content

Selenium 4-ohm Midbass....


ptcary

Recommended Posts

Posted

most of the people telling you are either to nice, or have no idea what SQ is themselfs. I havent heard or seen your setup so i cant comment on your personal install, but i highly doubt it's anything near some of the SQ stuff ive heard.

i'll close my eyes and point at every single selinium in your build

So I guess the opinions of people like Troy Sumitomo, Gary Bell, Mike Vu, Calvin Thomas, Zee Siddiqi, and Keith Turner are worth nothing, when I was asked to enter the Car Audio & electronics Trifecta and took best Daily Driver for an SQ event. Oh yeah, thats right.

So how does a knuckledragger like me take something like that in a field of 20+ chosen vehicles? I guess they felt sorry for me because James wasn't there to set them straight

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

So I guess the opinions of people like Troy Sumitomo, Gary Bell, Mike Vu, Calvin Thomas, Zee Siddiqi, and Keith Turner are worth nothing, when I was asked to enter the Car Audio & electronics Trifecta and took best Daily Driver for an SQ event. Oh yeah, thats right.

So how does a knuckledragger like me take something like that in a field of 20+ chosen vehicles? I guess they felt sorry for me because James wasn't there to set them straight

eh sq comps are mostly bullshit anyhow, so puff your chest down, your seliniums still blow ass
Posted

Well thanks for your opinion James. It stinks like the asshole it came out of.

Oh and be sure you post up what you have done when you actually do it.

kthanksbye.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

Well thanks for your opinion James. It stinks like the asshole it came out of.

Oh and be sure you post up what you have done when you actually do it.

kthanksbye.

i dont compete i build for other people who enjoy great sounding music, not guys who think thier gods gift to audio because they can throw some shit together kiss some ass and have some judges stroke thier ego and make them feel big about winning some stupid ass event.

your so big about competition why are people smoking your ass with half the equipment.

Posted

At least I go to shows and I'm not to scared to get my ass handed to me. I guess you can't man up enough to do that.

I don't compete to get an ego strokin.... oh wait maybe I do, Maybe because, loud or not people want to sit in what I build, not listen to some keyboard commando talk shit all day.

I guess you get your enjoyment out of building for others because you can't have it yourself? Maybe you hate because you are envious. You should be so proud of your forum asshole title.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

do they happen to make a coaxial speaker?

cuz damn that price is amazing

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

At least I go to shows and I'm not to scared to get my ass handed to me. I guess you can't man up enough to do that.

I don't compete to get an ego strokin.... oh wait maybe I do, Maybe because, loud or not people want to sit in what I build, not listen to some keyboard commando talk shit all day.

I guess you get your enjoyment out of building for others because you can't have it yourself? Maybe you hate because you are envious. You should be so proud of your forum asshole title.

hahaha

who was borrowing equipment for so long to compete?

please, i dont go to events because its not my thing, i rather not go hang out with jackasses like you whom make the westcoast the laughing stock of the competition scene

Posted

Posted Image

*roots for Kingsuv

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...