Sonic Electronix

Has Any Body Died From This Hobby?

seen the vid, that guy is a dumb ass and deservied geting bit by the 110v spider monkeys, you dont try to shove 8ga wire into a plug thats live, you plug it in while its dead and then you plug it in.... lol tards :crazy:

first rule of thumb when working with electricity, "Avoid working with anything live if possible" and second, "work from cold to hot." Juz like u said, plug it in first before u make it hot.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Seen a very very very shitly made wall literally crush someone in an accident when it all came forward. That's why I always tell people to build their walls STRONG! Blood is really hard to get out of green neon fur like this car in the accident...

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

i seen where lawerboy got burned really bad because he was working on his battery with his big ass gold watch and it grounded out and burnt the fuck out of him...

if put a drill tip thru my hand screwing subs in place, droped boxes on my feet, cut fingers and leg with razors cuting/striping wire lol. it is a dangerious hobby

:unsure::blink::shok: :01nocomment8so:

I remember a news article that was posted here a while back about a guy that got into a car wreck in his hatchback and his box flew forward hitting him in the back of the head and paralyzing him. The thread was titled something like "bolt your shit down".

x2 i remember that dont want a 75 pound box come out shooting straight twards u takin ur head off

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

everytime i see you post anything, i always think of that vid lmao.... that shit was just tooooooooooooo funny

:rofl: You are a Fuckin Turd. I loved that shit. LOL

Electricity is some dangerous stuff and people are just to dumb to understand that.

SPL can be dangerous but only if you don't understand.

I think all the noobs should read a forum for 3 months before they start to do big systems.

Everyone just thinks ya just install an amp and some subs, but they don't realize that there is alot more to it.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

BAHHHH a little 110-120v never hurt no one lol im around 12.47kv to 345kv daily lool...... but ya 120 can hurt/kill is circumstances are right...... only think i can think of is having a box just sitting in the back and having it fly forward like said lol...... but there are dangerous with building the stuff connecting the stuff shorting wires ect but i really dont think much of it is life threating

:rofl: You are a Fuckin Turd. I loved that shit. LOL

Electricity is some dangerous stuff and people are just to dumb to understand that.

SPL can be dangerous but only if you don't understand.

I think all the noobs should read a forum for 3 months before they start to do big systems.

Everyone just thinks ya just install an amp and some subs, but they don't realize that there is alot more to it.

Thats why I joined here, so I could hang around for awhile, before I do anything.

And hell yes, BOLT YOUR SHIT DOWN!! I'd hate to see someone die from their system if they got into a wreck, I'd feel bad for the system too.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

is bolting down your box necessary if its in a trunk of a car or only in SUV's, vans, and hatch?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit