My Little Spl Build In My 92 Accord-new Pics And Score

Looks like its gonna be nasty, But wheres the port gonna be?

Im gonna guess on the side of the box firing towards the passenger side of the car like the test box with the 1 sundown sub.

Damn that came out of nowhere! Get more pics up focker!

I spied more pix, you just gotta know where to look :)

Im gonna guess on the side of the box firing towards the passenger side of the car like the test box with the 1 sundown sub.

I spied more pix, you just gotta know where to look :)

bingo...will be testing it this weekend with one amp...still gotta wait on another batter before i fire up the second amp..

i likes me some audio stuff...

literally i drooled a little

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yes i found a few other pix as well :D!!! looking good bro im dying to see what you get out of this one!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Looks good man. I don't think that you'll have a hard time getting those Nightshades loud at all. I'm doing 148's in my car with 2 of them tuned to 40hz off of 950 watts per sub. I'm getting ready to get 2 SAZ1500D's for mine and I'm hoping that'll help me get a bit closer to 150, but I won't know until I get them. If you need any help with your box just let me know. I've built a few boxes for mine and I can tell you that 2 cubes is the biggest that you'll ever want to go with them. I do have the upgraded Nightshades with extra spider's and a longer coil so they act a little different in the box I have now that was built for the stock ones, but I just think that I may need a little more power to get them moving. It doesn't look like you're going to have an issue with power in your ride. How many batteries are you planning on using for the total install. I have a single Powermaster D3100 for a Crunch GP3000D and don't have any issues with the amp not getting enough power, but I may when I do the 1500's.

Anyway good luck with the rest of the build and let me know if I can help you out with anything.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Looks good man. I don't think that you'll have a hard time getting those Nightshades loud at all. I'm doing 148's in my car with 2 of them tuned to 40hz off of 950 watts per sub. I'm getting ready to get 2 SAZ1500D's for mine and I'm hoping that'll help me get a bit closer to 150, but I won't know until I get them. If you need any help with your box just let me know. I've built a few boxes for mine and I can tell you that 2 cubes is the biggest that you'll ever want to go with them. I do have the upgraded Nightshades with extra spider's and a longer coil so they act a little different in the box I have now that was built for the stock ones, but I just think that I may need a little more power to get them moving. It doesn't look like you're going to have an issue with power in your ride. How many batteries are you planning on using for the total install. I have a single Powermaster D3100 for a Crunch GP3000D and don't have any issues with the amp not getting enough power, but I may when I do the 1500's.

Anyway good luck with the rest of the build and let me know if I can help you out with anything.

its at about 1.7cubes per sub right now...might do another box closer to 2cubes later...as far as my elecrical, its fairly stout..200amp alt, nsb90 up front, gonna have two d3100's in the back, two runs of positive and two runs of negative from the front to the rear...should be all gravy.

i think it obviously has a potential 150 in her...just gonna take a lot of work to find it out of a trunk...not sure if i will see it before meca finals in november or not...we shall see though

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived