qu1cks1lver56 Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 lol. shit i could help with a system. as long as it doesnt involve me designing a ported box. but back on topic, who else is in flawda? i know one guy (idk his s/n) is in destin or fwb. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Godsmack Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 need a sig banner for the Arizona Mafia Don "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
roscoe1129 Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 need a sig banner for the Arizona Mafia DonE Train Hook muh nephews up! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Namosh Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 Remember back in the olden times when there was just the Kansas chapter? I remember it like it was just days ago..... My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
usmc7980 Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 lol. shit i could help with a system. as long as it doesnt involve me designing a ported box. but back on topic, who else is in flawda? i know one guy (idk his s/n) is in destin or fwb. mrwigglezdj is in milton with you
roscoe1129 Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 Remember back in the olden times when there was just the Kansas chapter? I remember it like it was just days ago..... I KNOW RIGHT? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Godsmack Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 hey man I will be the Honduran Mafioso come October. "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
roscoe1129 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 hey man I will be the Honduran Mafioso come October.Ill have a dual one made for ya nephew....WHO THE HELL SAID GEORGIA COULD JOIN??? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 Oh I vote to remove this asshat from the mafia... we do have some standards... I dont want ppl like this associated with us.... MY .02 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Sampsonite Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 Oh I vote to remove this asshat from the mafia... we do have some standards... I dont want ppl like this associated with us.... MY .02 :runs: :hides: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.