the dog on the beach? no hair, wrinkly skin?

just a decomposing dog

heh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/080...t-sighting.html

^ That doesnt get my hopes up anyways

A guy that was involved with this, infact has hoaxed bigfoot sightings, and/or capturing bigfoots before

supposivly after reading some other forums, this is a hoax to get either:

1) attention to the hotel that is holding the conference due to lack of business

or

2) help the original hoaxer in sales of his books, and cable channel/tv shows

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:bsflag: Man get the huck outta here...Ain't no Bigfoot...Except in my shoe!! :rofl: Man its 2 am ...I gotta go to bed..

All Jokes aside though. My uncle swore up an down he saw bigfoot for real...Hunting one time...I did see that chupacabra video where the cops took chased it down the back road. To me though That video looked as if I have seen the running looking dog thing before on another chupacabra internet video.

Im not big foot i only wear a size 13 or so lol

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That and mitch Hedgberg talking about big foot... " I think big foot is blurry , thats the problem, there is a large out of focus monster running through the country side" Or something like that... :)

Either way I say its fake. Although Hogzilla was shot in georgia. AND that damned thing was real. fed on steroid enhanced fish feed at a fish hatchery, but real none the less....

Another fake http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hogzilla.asp

go back and re read your link. While it was an exaggerated story about a 12 ft. hog, it was found to be over 800 lbs., and was over 7.5 feet long. he was not farm raised, but was on a large piece of private land, and was literally found to have been tearing into fish feed storage continers and eating feed designed to help large mouth bass grow rapidly for resale to pond owners. Either way, that is the largest "wild hog" ever shot and killed. Have you ever came across a 800 lb. hog in the woods? How about a 300 lb. hog?

Trust me, these aint the friendly little piggies out on the farm. These animals are very mean, territorial , and highly aggressive. A hog that size would damn near kill you if it chose too....

they actually filmed and aired the Nat geo. documentary on this hog and a few others. Farm raised pigs will actually "turn feral" in just over three to four months in the wild. They actually grow a full body of hair, their feet take on a more pointed, hoofed , sharper shape to better maneuver in the wild and over all sorts of terrain, and more importantly , they grow tusks, the snout starts to upturn and grow longer and pointed and they become very agressive. The biologist on the show said that no matter where in the world they studied wild hogs, that were formerly held or raised in captivity, all varities of the species would under go this rapid physical adaptation in order to survive in the wild. Even still, hogs born completely in the wild are even more dangerous, as they don't see human as a source of supplying food, but like any wild animal does, as a unknown threat. The hog population is so high in most southern states that there is a year round, no - limit season on them because they breed faster than rats, and they destroy the wilderness , often times getting hit by vehicles on the interstates and major highways. While iti s not uncommon to find a 6-800 lb pig on a farm, very rarely are they released in to the wild, and the few that have been shot in the wild deserved it, as they no longer resembled a pig. Most wild born hogs grow to a average size of 150-400 lbs. If you have never sen these things in the woods , you won't begin to understand just how mean one of these hogs can be and especially how defensive the females will be in defense of her young.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Well im excited to see what they got there. I have always believed in these things we (humans) cant explain or don't believe are real (big foot, alien, etc). unfortunately i think this is a hoax based on the previous literature on the guy "tom biscardi". this guy just seems like an attention whore, just trying to make a quick buck off other people and their curiosity.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

ohh... please tell me you have a link to the story....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived