didnt you trade off that n3 in your sig?

yea, waiting for my JVC Double Din to get off of backorder :D prolly use a panasonic until then

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

your the opnly other person who does half ass shit that i get on, and logans is 1000's times better then anything youll ever touch. His isnt even bad its just cleanup stuff.

hell least his shit gets done at all slacker

wow, if im reading between the lines, thats almost a compliment...i know, i get lazy sometimes and its stuff i need to work on...ill try, im not tryin to be a dick...i take your comments (especially with some of the work ive seen u do) and try and use them...thanks

and yes apple, i have the dare 3.2 megapixles

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ill be updating this tommorro with the finished product, gotta mount the led strip under the box i bought, find a toggle switch local that might have a blue led tip, and its done...im really happy with how this sounds...i was disapointed at first till i added the extra 1.5 inches to the bottom, thanks forevrbumpin for the tips...for the whole box and sub combo costing less than 200 bucks it is great...my only expectation comming from this was to be accurate and be able to keep up with one of my favorate bands..."korn" and it does that with ease

ill use my moms digi cam tomoro and get a vid...8-9mm MAX excursion ftw!!! LOL

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ill be updating this tommorro with the finished product, gotta mount the led strip under the box i bought, find a toggle switch local that might have a blue led tip, and its done...im really happy with how this sounds...i was disapointed at first till i added the extra 1.5 inches to the bottom, thanks forevrbumpin for the tips...for the whole box and sub combo costing less than 200 bucks it is great...my only expectation comming from this was to be accurate and be able to keep up with one of my favorate bands..."korn" and it does that with ease

ill use my moms digi cam tomoro and get a vid...8-9mm MAX excursion ftw!!! LOL

More xmax than my 12" sub, lol.

Btw,

Xmax: The width of the voice coil that extends beyond the front plate plus 15%. This relates to how far the speaker can move in either direction without appreciable distortion. The amount of power required to move a speaker to its maximum excursion is referred to as the displacement limited power handling. Please note that this number varies with enclosure size and type.

from here: http://www.electronixwarehouse.com/educati...theil-small.htm

:P

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Dear hell, what kind of phone is that?!?! Quality of the vid is amazing for a phone.

Looks decent Logan, I'm still not personally sold on kicker, but to each his own...

x2

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

WTF is up with ur avatar!! lol

x2 that shit is weird but funny as hell :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Nokia N95 8GB

Nokia must know what the hell they are doing then cause that's some damn good camera quality! :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived