i used to attempt to climb up the walls when i was around 10, i did it for two years off and on, my parent's thought i was possessed lol. they'd try to wake me up and id come out screaming shit about spiders and other stuff. i remember it very vaguely. i watched a show, unsolved mysteries i think where apparently a father was sleep walking so they tied a bell to him when he slept, one day they woke up and never found him....but that is unsolved mysteries and anyone who grew up watching that knows of those stories haha.

i seen one like this also but the dude got hit by a truck

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I also heard it has alot to do with stress....I use to do it alot when I was little.....walked down stairs, used to talk to my parents without knowing etc. I never went outside tho. I grew out of it....but Im told I talk a HELL of a lot in my sleep...like full on conversations a couple times a night....It actually got to the point where I was tempted to record myself just to see if I do it every night.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i used to have night terrors when i was younger and all my mom would do is comfort me and try to calm me down by saying "its okay" "you're safe" "go back to bed" and such... i dont know if there is a cure per say .. but seeing a shrink or something will probably help with all the stress and in the end may stop you from sleep walking again.. i saw a shrink for a few months in my prime and havent had night terrors since.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

yeah i that's what they thought i had, but it wasn't always like nightmare type events. i guess they'd find me holding nintendo controllers trying to play in the dark without the tv on and other weird shit like that. i agree that talking to people about it may help, and that sleepwalking can/is stress induced.

my brother did that back when he was like 8 or 9. i was out in the living room laying on the couch watching tv and all of a sudden he comes out of his room walks up to the end of the couch and starts pissing... he also pissed in the silverware drawer once... he has no memory of this at all. weird shit man.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

lol, yeah my little cousin was at my grandmas, and went and pee'd in the potato bin, its fun to tease her about it now

lol when i was like 5 "only time" i ever remember sleepwalking, i pee'd in the garbage can

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yeah i that's what they thought i had, but it wasn't always like nightmare type events. i guess they'd find me holding nintendo controllers trying to play in the dark without the tv on and other weird shit like that. i agree that talking to people about it may help, and that sleepwalking can/is stress induced.

i use to have a little beeper on my door (took that bitch off, got so damn annoying) so whenever i opened the door it would beep and my mom would wake up and calm me down... i would run outside and down the street and shit .. scary stuff... your best bet is to see a doctor of some sort... whether its a shrink or just a family doctor or even a sleep doctor... they'll tell you how to deal with it

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

My best friend and former room mate had this problem for a very long time. Once he almost drowned himself in the tub, fully clothed, and behind a locked door. scared his mom half to death.... Then shortly after moving into my house a few years later, he got up to go to the bathroom one night, apparently in his sleep. The problem is his room was upstairs, and he had to walk by the top of the stair case to the bathroom. He fell, all the way down to the tile floor at the bottom. Broke his nose, very badly, bruised his thigh up worse than road rash, slipped a disc, gave himself a concussion and was off work almost two months. The sad part is my g.f. heard him start to fall, panicked woke me up , and we both heard him make his final impact on the floor, I thought he was dead. He was unresponsive for about two minutes. Then he just got up, walked into the half bath that is in the kitchen, used the bathroom, and tried to go back upstairs, after asking me why he was downstairs in the kitchen. I talked with him, telling him what happened and getting the blood off his face, and giving him tylenol. He told me I was crazy , that he didn't fall down the stairs, he walked down to use the bathroom.... I couldn't get him to make any sense , and I ended up sleeping on the floor in his room in front of his door so I would know if he got up again or stopped breathing. He went right back to sleep. He woke up the next morning , obviously very sore, and wondering why I was on his floor. He had no memory , and still has no memory of his fall. He sounded like a 55 gallon drum tumbling down the stair case that night. He hit the wall at the bottom so hard he cracked the drywall. He ended going to the doctor and the gave him a muscle relaxer and sleep aid that kinda slows his brain down so that he won't think while he is asleep. It sounds weird, but it was safe, and by prescription obviously... you may try just doing something simple like putting a barrel lock on the very top of your door , so that you have to really be "awake" to get the door open...This problem could be very dangerous for you. go see a doctor.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived