Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)

Looking good David. I am very pleased to see you have not given up on this. Keep it up brotha, cuz one day this thing is going to be a beast.

One word of caution tho...If you are using polyester resin, it WILL eat that great stuff up in a heart beat...try to use an epoxy resin and you should be golden. :good:

I was gonna just glass the foam, but I decided to go another route instead, I am gonna lay down a thin layer of dyna-glass over the foam, then I will glass it in and finish it off with a nice milkshake, hoping to keep the finish sanding to a minimum, its gonna be slow but as long as I keep plugging away at the small stuff it will eventually get done.

thanks coogle, and noob.

tomorrow I will do the passenger side so that I can begin laying out my front stage, eventually I will have 6 sets of RF power 6.5 components so I need to figure out how I want to do the panel, separate rings or all in one plate.

looking good !!! cant wait to see some http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

still plugging away bro! good to see!!!!!!! keep up teh fine work mang!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

probably wont be any hair-tricks, I just made it so the windows don't roll down.

it would have to be a open door hair trick, but if i can pull off what I want that shouldn't be a issue.

what about taking it down abit ant then glassing in a pice of 12g sheet metal if you are not sure of welding and then do the same with the inside layer so you dont blow it out as easy...ive got some sraps laying aroound that i could help ya out with. by the way thanks again for your help at the spot...but i cant find my work-light? is it still under??

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

still plugging away bro! good to see!!!!!!! keep up teh fine work mang!

ohh fro sho, jus make sure you check back tomorrow, I will a good update, where is Timmmmmay at I need some CA GLUE.

ohh fro sho, jus make sure you check back tomorrow, I will a good update, where is Timmmmmay at I need some CA GLUE.

sure will gotta go check on my bro at the V.A. tomorrow but will fro sho look back in on this ;)

Oh and yeah that ca glue is teh dogs bollocks IMO I got me about 7 sets sittin at the house ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

jack I left the light under the house so that I could use it again when we fill it up for the inspection, I'm gonna have to block off the new from the old so we don't blow your current toilet into the attic lol. do you care if I post pics of your new plumbing ?

and no problem bro, that's what friends are for.

noob, the goal of the car is to bassrace in the 160 range, 6 or 8 really super baddass 15s ported clamshell, with some serious power behind them. ( I dont know what the total power will be yet) its along ways away still. (cause Im poor and have a big family that comes first)

Archived