Eskii Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Baha, added Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol Rockford T800.4 Rockford T1 15 (sealed) Rockford 6.5 Components Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Build goals... 1x RF P300.2 4x Hertz HCX165's Built Completes Alpine 9886 Headunit RF P300.2 RF P500-1bd 2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz 4x Hertz HCX130's Current comment... Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades
missinglink Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Bro, you really should not be on the forum while beating up a Viagra induced rage of cave diving!!!!!!!!!! MLA missinglinkaudio The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...
assman Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 And what do you think of it? I didnt click on the link nor do i care to.I think its disrespectful to Steve even to mention the website. But thats just my opinion Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Eskii Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Steve said he had a laugh over it... It's not in seriousness at all, so i don't see any harm! XTREMESPWANKERS the one we hate apparently Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol Rockford T800.4 Rockford T1 15 (sealed) Rockford 6.5 Components Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Build goals... 1x RF P300.2 4x Hertz HCX165's Built Completes Alpine 9886 Headunit RF P300.2 RF P500-1bd 2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz 4x Hertz HCX130's Current comment... Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades
ISO Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I didnt click on the link nor do i care to.I think its disrespectful to Steve even to mention the website. But thats just my opinion Screw opinion.It is disrespectful. PERIOD WTF Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Sampsonite Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 I didnt click on the link nor do i care to.I think its disrespectful to Steve even to mention the website. But thats just my opinion Randy, You wouldn't get it if you didn't read this first clicky --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Aaron813 Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Guys it might be disrespectful but atleast someone like Justin or Jay cant get the domain name and start other shit I doubt P is going to start shit off a myspace page
Sampsonite Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 Guys it might be disrespectful but atleast someone like Justin or Jay cant get the domain name and start other shit I doubt P is going to start shit off a myspace page :amen: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Forevrbumpn Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 see thats what I was thinking, as long as some ass munch didnt get ahold of the webpage before someone else did with some actual shit talking I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
B Slaps Posted August 30, 2008 Report Posted August 30, 2008 see thats what I was thinking, as long as some ass munch didnt get ahold of the webpage before someone else did with some actual shit talking x10 on that. we wouldnt want that fheg to make a f*cksmd site like his website that would make steve look bad. i would consider it more of a favor then disrespect. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.