ok so besides from the typo in the title and me being to lazy to search how to spell it

this stuff is so damn good!!! but eat at own risk!!!! i ate 2 bags today, only thing ive eaten cause ive been on the road commin back from hunting and i gotta tell you...this stuff gives you the worst gas ever imaginable...ive had some bad farts in my time...but none that make me literally wanna puke....so if u ever need gas to strip wallpaper off the walls eat alot of this stuff....its dangerous

:) just a heads up, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I used to make my own jerky, and I have tried all the major brands. Unfortunately the best, to me anyway, is the teryaki and the peppered beef jerky that is from the wal-mart brand. I hate shopping there, but their jerky tastes pretty good to me. Take it to work every trip to eat on the train, that and granola, apples and peanut butter, and occasionally trail mixes.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I used to make my own jerky, and I have tried all the major brands. Unfortunately the best, to me anyway, is the teryaki and the peppered beef jerky that is from the wal-mart brand. I hate shopping there, but their jerky tastes pretty good to me. Take it to work every trip to eat on the train, that and granola, apples and peanut butter, and occasionally trail mixes.

usually only jerky i eat is the jerky my dad makes...but hence we were huntinig for deer since we were out of deer meat...so no jerky and grabbed this as a last resort....but man was i payin for it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I know nothing about hunting, but i do like teriyaki beef jerky, but its the kind with the indian on the front (they sell it at 7 eleven...

On another note, the only hunting i did is with my uncle at night around christmas....out of his dam escalade...hes a redneck millionaire...I had no idea that we were going hunting and we saw a buck and he was like "Hand me my crossbow in the back"...LMFAO but yea i know its illegal as shit but i had nothing to do with it...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Is it deer season by you already

I know right.....that's early....really early. Bear season isn't even in in WV is starts sept. 18th and the earliest deer season starts is oct. 18th

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I know right.....that's early....really early. Bear season isn't even in in WV is starts sept. 18th and the earliest deer season starts is oct. 18th

What part of WV do you live in? I go to school in Shepherdstown, WV at Shepherd University.