I think this Jackhammer is just wrong for car audio in general- this was originally designed for crowd control, and avalanche control, and possible tornado sensing ( I have no idea how that one works) But its supposed to play from what I heard 5-20 hz really loud. I would love to see this think in an environment where its supposed to be played at- that 5hz -20hz and see it shine

I was watching all the jack hammer vid's, and its obvious its only supposed to play the low lowwww numbers, because you always see some 10"-12" subs complimenting the higher bass

I mean 20hz is awesome to hear/feel but if the sub cant play 30-40-50-80hz loudly due to its original nature and design, then its got to have some bass, along with its sub bass

The sub is just wrong all together for car audio, throw it in a movie theater where those frequencies belong

This whole jack hammer deal, is like getting that one hummer with tank tracks, and driving it in the city- its doable, but why?

5hz to 20 hz is un realistic to create any type of impressive SPL readings in a car

its all wow factor

I bet money, throw one of these in a 40ft truck trailer, with 6000 watts, in appropiate box, and then a BTL18, (or any other 18" or even 21" DP) in appropriate box, the MTX will come out the winner due to the accoustics of the truck

(there will be a couple people that will deny that, just because a BTL is loud, king of SPL in the lanes) but its all about what the woofer is made for

Ranting I know.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

it dont take much to do a 152.0db man thats easy work lmao

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

wow, a very overpriced sub is hiting a 153!!! woo woo go him, too bad he could have saved a bunch of money by switching to fi

oooo shit mane that funny but itz true LMAO

2003 Grand AM GTELECTRICAL SYSTEMAlternatorstockBatteryFront s3400back d3100Wireinglots of 0gaHEAD UNITpionner 7500xSPEAKERS(4)Prv 6mb200(2)prv 10mr1000AMPLIFIRLS(1)Zxi80.4(2)Brx1200.4SUBWOOFER(2) MTX 9500BOX3.41 cuft 63sq port 34hzLINKSYoutube.com/reggieb198895

at least its in the 50's and not the 30's like PMR

it can do decent

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

wow, a very overpriced sub is hiting a 153!!! woo woo go him, too bad he could have saved a bunch of money by switching to fi

For real guys, are you that jealous of it?

Ok, lets see how bad I get bashed for this one....

Wow 2 overpriced amps and 8 18s doing over a 160db woo woo go Steve Meade!

As Steve said countless times about the rf t15ks, its about having them, the price dont mean a thing.

As I said before, you can knock them all you want, but I bet everyone on this site would take one for free!!!

Either if you sell it, or keep it and bang it in your ride you will be one happy person to be bragging that you got a 22 inch sub and your friends dont..

Enough with this price crap. If you aint ballin enough to buy one, dont make remarks on its cost.

For real guys, are you that jealous of it?

Ok, lets see how bad I get bashed for this one....

Wow 2 overpriced amps and 8 18s doing over a 160db woo woo go Steve Meade!

As Steve said countless times about the rf t15ks, its about having them, the price dont mean a thing.

As I said before, you can knock them all you want, but I bet everyone on this site would take one for free!!!

Either if you sell it, or keep it and bang it in your ride you will be one happy person to be bragging that you got a 22 inch sub and your friends dont..

Enough with this price crap. If you aint ballin enough to buy one, dont make remarks on its cost.

the man knows wuts wut

/end o' thread

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0