groundpounder2k2 Posted September 11, 2008 Author Report Posted September 11, 2008 I was 24 and working construction.....we were biulding a red Iron (steel frame) building......a body shop to be exact...80'X140' ...16' side walls i was on a blue "Upright" scizzor lift running out the higher screws on the wall steel....Had the Dewalt radio on the lift with me listining to music....when the music stopped........................................................... and all this chaos was all over the radio....we had to keep on working......but when i got home i was glued to the tv for days........ My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
josh19866914 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 9th grade.... in english class... class was dismissed bout hour later after the 2nd plan crashed.... honestly i didnt know what the twin towers were, and what JUST had happened..... 2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5 (6) Boston 6 1/2's (4) Boston SPG555 (2) Rockford Fosgate T1000 (1) Rockford Fosgate T400
assman Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 I was 24 and working construction.....we were biulding a red Iron (steel frame) building......a body shop to be exact...80'X140' ...16' side walls i was on a blue "Upright" scizzor lift running out the higher screws on the wall steel....Had the Dewalt radio on the lift with me listining to music....when the music stopped........................................................... and all this chaos was all over the radio....we had to keep on working......but when i got home i was glued to the tv for days........ I was doing the same thing,well building a house and a little older.Listening to our dewalt radio and kept on working. GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
spl explorer Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 8th grade... My mom woke me up early to have me come watch the TV. A few minutes after I starting watching the 1st tower fell. I had to go to school and I knew they would have it on tv. So I was looking forward to getting to class to see what new info there was. The TV was on in each class as I went from class to class threw out the day. RIP to everyone that died on 9/11!!! Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year 94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now... 87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue *ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA* Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches. http://www.rollerzonly.com
Rose-Villian Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 I was in 7th Grade..Woke up to my mom and Dad glued to the TV when i asked what happend they were silent.... And i sat down and watched it all live I saw the 2nd plane come outa nowhere and struck the building... Ill never forget that... And i like how people Want to blame the Govenrment For EVERYTHING! Get a Life! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
roscoe1129 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 Shit I have been avoiding this all day... Kind of, its been on my mind all day. I was on duty on a "training" mission and we got the alert about 20 min after the first plane hit..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
dmanson Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 i was doing sea trials down near S.C. and all of a sudden the ship made a big turn and i heard a lot of yelling about the WTC blowing up. so my ship went straight for N.Y. ...... i could see the smoke from the Aircraft Carrier. what a day ..... felt good to be in the military as if it already doesn't. 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
Forevrbumpn Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 I was getting ready for work, was working at Tognottis at the time, and seen this while getting ready, called my ex wife up, talked to her about it, then went to work. That day was the slowest I can ever remember any job being. All we did is watch the news at the parts counter all day... I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
02 Trep Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 6th grade for me I believe, Still remember it clear as ever. '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
David Posted September 12, 2008 Report Posted September 12, 2008 I heard about it on the radio on the way to work, no one else knew about it at work until I made them turn on the radio, we ended up working half a day and bailing, picked up my kids from school on the way home, and watched the replays of all the video...... RIP, Gone, but Not Forgotton...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.