To Funny! Xtreme Spl

Lol you çant get a del sol loud :rofl: well you can but hè dont got the money or no how to do so i would like to see him try tho could use more fail pics lol

Ok ok now im talking shit backs out of thread slowly

dont back out now focker u started it !! you knew anything douchestremespl would get someone going. i know what happened you were at work bored as hell and said what the hell :rolleyes: smd needs some laughs let me see what justin has been up to :P and then ! :yahoo::rofl: :rofl: :yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl: :rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

JUST SO EVERY NEW PERSON THAT READS THIS KNOWS, we are not a bashing site but this guy is a thief, liar, scammer, and has threatened someone and his family. This is gonna be pinned cuzz Justin aka Xtrmemespl homie you wanna threaten ppl bring it to me I aint got nothing but time on my hands and will not condone friends/members and their family being threatened. You talk to loganberry on I.M. if you want my info have him get it from me and I will gladly give it up. You a bitch and a waste of skin. I see your type daily and have no problem letting them know what they are also. /rant.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

dont back out now focker u started it !! you knew anything douchestremespl would get someone going. i know what happened you were at work bored as hell and said what the hell :rolleyes: smd needs some laughs let me see what justin has been up to :P and then ! :yahoo::rofl: :rofl: :yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl::yahoo::rofl: :rofl:

No this is how it went down i guess he told Kimo to look at it ór Kimo found it then e mailed me the link to check out the free Plug he gave us for who knows why i start to read it and died laughing i know it was kinda of a Dick move pütting it here but was to funny i had to share just wantèd peeps to :rofl: :rofl: and they did alot just not the way i thought it would happen

Plus hè was talking about this site to so peeps from this site should see it

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No this is how it went down i guess he told Kimo to look at it ór Kimo found it then e mailed me the link to check out the free Plug he gave us for who knows why i start to read it and died laughing i know it was kinda of a Dick move pütting it here but was to funny i had to share just wantèd peeps to :rofl: :rofl: and they did alot just not the way i thought it would happen

Plus hè was talking about this site to so peeps from this site should see it

jp bro but it did make us laugh :good: got anymore for us? :P

/Rant

wow this is hillarious people like him deserve to be bashed but o/t what did you guys use to get that pic of his house thats fuggin cool and his address is still up cuz someone quoted it so u mite wanna delete it for steve

Google street view. If they have been on your street, you can see the same kind of view of your house.

if someone have beef with a person, take it up to that person.. dont be a bitch about it and bring their family. especially their kids... that like a low blow.. fucked up in all different way.. no matter how you look at it.

Just read the whole thread and I rofled until the injuring of little kids was mentioned.....yeh if I lived in your town lets just say you would be in the hospital for awhile.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Just read the whole thread and I rofled until the injuring of little kids was mentioned.....yeh if I lived in your town lets just say you would be in the hospital for awhile.

yea i laughed at it all... ill finish laughing after i beat his face in the dirt for mentioning my kids.

/Rant

Archived