fail much....? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif cool guy there..

Either way. I like it.. nice to see a modern truck really getting in there and possibly breaking something =] It cant be a bro truck cause they dont get dirty.. The suspension is nice.. When I lived in Cali the "shackle drop" was like the thing to do.. make your truck look like a desert racer or something. Ive always had hondas so I never got the chance to get into some stuff like that in my own vehicle. =]

you ain't wheelin' if you're breaking shit!

fuck, i'd rather be wheeling than fixing the broken shit on my rig.

your startin to sound like the inbred folks from oregon. How far up north do you live? Any way if your gonna hate on it hate on it right its a bro truck. I just thought the pic was funny.

huh?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

logan, yea i was disappointed that he got rid of the tacoma, but he kind of had to. We were wheeling in azusa and he almost sunk it in a 8 foot deep "puddle" of water. Once we got him out, we had to take his spark plugs out, crank the engine over due to water being in everything. Once we got it running good enough to get out, we left. On top of my buddy sinking, my dad tore a cv boot on his truck, and all the inards were missing by the time we got out. It was a fun day all the way up untill then.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

you ain't wheelin' if you're breaking shit!

fuck, i'd rather be wheeling than fixing the broken shit on my rig.

huh?

i gotta disagree... its more like "if you aint breakin shit, you aint wheelin" i,ve wheeled the Rubicon several times and been on it even more! matta fact @ 1 of our local whellin spots we named the toughest hill "breakin shit" BTW incase anyones wondering... jeeps are for dellivering the mail, and toyotas are for wheelin!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i gotta disagree... its more like "if you aint breakin shit, you aint wheelin" i,ve wheeled the Rubicon several times and been on it even more! matta fact @ 1 of our local whellin spots we named the toughest hill "breakin shit" BTW incase anyones wondering... jeeps are for dellivering the mail, and toyotas are for wheelin!

I was about to post that up If you aint braking shit you aint wheelin oh and ya yotas rule for trails

• 1 month later...

ha aint that the truth. cant beat toyotas

i wish i still had my 98 taco.

too bad the frames were rotting out on all the older tacos otherwise i would still be in one

Haha, my 98 F150 standard heighth I can wash the roof standing on the ground, and I'm only 5' 10.5"

mine has the high rise option for the suspension. i cant even see my roof without a step stoll. i always have a dirt racing stripe on my hood and bed cover.

----reference's----

meade916

Archived