Sampsonite Posted September 26, 2008 Author Report Posted September 26, 2008 thats almost as bad as this vid HAHA!! Thats Fuckin Hilarious!! Because when I clicked on the South Park REMIX, This is what I got Quote --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Guest Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 lol i loved this song when i was like 12. Quote
Namosh Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 thats almost as bad as this vid Uhhh.........What were you "looking" for when you found that video???? Never mind, I don't evan want to know. Quote My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
99vic Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) Uhhh.........What were you "looking" for when you found that video????Never mind, I don't evan want to know. lol i think twigs posted it a few mos back i asked him the same. Edited September 26, 2008 by 99vic Quote REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Torres Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 (edited) http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com ftw after you watch it for so long...the words dont match the video anymore lol Edited September 26, 2008 by ExpoSport Quote
Stephen Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 i like this one better BADGERS Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
fourlug Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 I was hoping for at least a brick going through a window.. or a fist lol Quote
E a r t h Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 Got Damn it! snake.....snake its a snake lol hahaha. Better see this going through the windshield next time lol Quote
littleitaly1990 Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 i like this one betterBADGERS I hope you and your family die a painful death. :censored: :ban: :censored: Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Torres Posted September 26, 2008 Report Posted September 26, 2008 I hope you and your family die a painful death. :censored: :ban: :censored: google chrome closed the window for me i didnt have to go through all that lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.