Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Drive a Charger.

Been thinking and trying to change it for a while but don't know what to? :/

cake79? :P

bahaha, i kid, i kid.

my name? uhh... it's my yahoo id...

thought it'd be my login name for the site and i'd get to choose a "display name," guess not.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

nice pic

The Dare came in clutch...i wish i had a good camera to take pix :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Posted

Real name is Terry -> Herrie means loud noise in dutch.

V is the first letter of my last name.

Earlyer used nickname was HerrieV6, because of my Golf V6 that died...

 

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Richard kuklinski killed more than 100 people in his life.. hes still alive to this day. When asked "what made you keep going..?" he said "hate..." and then they asked "are you powered by hate?" and he said "yes, I'm powered by hate."

Ive been hated on in more countries and langauges than i care to remember for being what I am =] Its a part of my life.. always knowing theres someone out there who hates me more than someone else for being what I am. has nothing to do with my car.. I take the hate and motivate myself to finish it up.. hence the powered by hate..

Posted

Well back in the day I used to skate and kinda be a hippe if you catch my drift. Me and my friends skated together and kinda hada are own team going but no name. So one day while we where being hippies my buddy robert was taking names and words and writing them backwards he wrote skate backwards E T A K S. So its like skate crew but a backwards skate. Most poeple say E Tacks but we said it et iks dont know why prolly cuz we where in a hippie state of mind. Now I use the name for everything and the skate team is no more. We had to grow up and get jobs.

Posted

Richard kuklinski killed more than 100 people in his life.. hes still alive to this day. When asked "what made you keep going..?" he said "hate..." and then they asked "are you powered by hate?" and he said "yes, I'm powered by hate."

Ive been hated on in more countries and langauges than i care to remember for being what I am =] Its a part of my life.. always knowing theres someone out there who hates me more than someone else for being what I am. has nothing to do with my car.. I take the hate and motivate myself to finish it up.. hence the powered by hate..

what are you?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...