New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

atomic has a 24" sub and i hate the way it looks cause the motor looks so fucking tiny

Posted Image

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

nice vid there

besides that accordian surround, the 24 looks good

I always thought that 24" was a PA subwoofer, not an actual quad coil, SPL sub

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i cant wait for the smd line of rf amps? lol this dude doin it big time in the car audio world mad props to vry clean and hella loud bass and non walled to, steve u think u could do some videos on how u do some of the work u do im sure ppl would buy a hell of alot of em like how u do those clean ass a pillars or door n kick pannels, or some sub boxs n how u do the wireing so damn clean to, but then again u wont be who u are if everyone can do this shit but would still be tight as hell ied watch that shit every day after work cause im always likein to learn new things so i can use some of the tools i got in the basement (its like a damn woodshop lol) like how u do ur routing n what knot would help alot to and how to carpet a damn box amazes me, but none the less those subs look like they gunna rip shit loose from the hoe soon lol, good luck wit yo shit mane

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

how u do those clean ass a pillars

Iirc Steve was busy with work and Ray did them.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

nah i mean like the ones in the hoopty? i was gunna type out somethin here but ima make a thread about it dont want to clutter steves topic with some bullshit questions

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I will run a t 4000.1 on each D1 coil!!!!

does that mean the RF subs are going bye bye?

Edited by emperorjj1

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

congrats steve!

you doing some next level stuff!

cant wait to see you put these new smd woofers to life!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.