My $7 Anti Theft System

Geico sucks. I had them for a year, insured my truck for 10,000 in stereo theft and they cancelled my insurance saying I was too big a liability. I told them I would cancel the stereo coverage and they said I was just too big a risk. I have no infractions or accidents on my record at all, and I payed the year in advance.

They said they would never cover my Tahoe and they keep the VIN in their records in case I call back trying to get a quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif They were too rude to deserve my business.

I'm always paranoid about the amps. At least subs can get a recone for a fair price, destroyed amps are another story.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 2 weeks later...

Simple way, When the alarm goes off, you grab the gun and run outside.

hell yeah :diablo:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Geico sucks. I had them for a year, insured my truck for 10,000 in stereo theft and they cancelled my insurance saying I was too big a liability. I told them I would cancel the stereo coverage and they said I was just too big a risk. I have no infractions or accidents on my record at all, and I payed the year in advance.

They said they would never cover my Tahoe and they keep the VIN in their records in case I call back trying to get a quote http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif They were too rude to deserve my business.

I'm always paranoid about the amps. At least subs can get a recone for a fair price, destroyed amps are another story.

Wow i thought geico was good i have it, they said they would even cove my aftermarket headlights.

Sorry to hear about your system!

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

dont know where you guys are from but round here.. if they want it and its too hard to steal they just take the car..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i mounted my box in my 96 corolla pretty damn good with brackets and such....but did my alarm and the brackets stop them? hell fuck no. they even ripped out my center dash ac controls that are around the radio and TOOK THEM! they left my radar detector but took my swiss army knife that was in the glovebox. they managed to get my box out and some of the brackets were gone with the box and 2 of them were still mounted in the car. musta been some fat motherfuckers that really wanted it. smashed out my passenger rear window and my alarm went off but didnt stop em

04 Accord EX-L Coupe V6 6speed

MECP Installer @ Best Buy Store 550 West Palm Beach, FL

Xbox Live Gamertag: Slamd04AccordV6

was your window tinted? if so how did it shatter it should have ended up stuck to the tint. just so you know if they cant get it out they are going to fuck it up.

Can't pop the trunk in my car without the key :D. You can fold the seats down but they couldn't get to anything if I had it back there! (maybe the amp but I am going to bolt it down)

Semi-failure from Ford FTW!!!!

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Park your car inside the garage if you can, or get insurance on your equipment and don't worry about it.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

dont know where you guys are from but round here.. if they want it and its too hard to steal they just take the car..

same here

1999 4dr Tahoe

system in the works

1-DC LVL 4 15" so far...

1996 R.C. Silverado

Sony Xplod CDX F7005X

1-Memphis M3 10"

1-Memphis MCD1000(blown)

Memphis M-Class 5 1/4" in doors

Memphis Street Edge tweets

Archived