Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

thanks for the comments everyone. its a big prob with me nowadays no one takes me seriously that hasnt seen me for real. they think im full of shit lol CA.com=big probs with it lol. anyway for who wanted to know it metered 148.2 with one battery. my optimas failed me. my ears are used to it now and its not loud enough anymore lol thats y im upgrading and think FI is the shit so im hopin to be in up in the 50's. im acually at school rite now but ill get on later. feel free to ask me any questions thknss.

Im speechless dude,thats insane.Mad props to say the least.. ..but the only question i have is.. . .when do you want to start on my tahoe?lol

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah dude i'm not doubting you- its your truck and it looks awesome!!

i just find it hard to believe you have developed those skills at that age and work enough to afford all the upgrades. A simple carpenter/auto experienced dad/uncle that has some extra cash would explain a lot. Either way it looks real good back there congrats on the setup now its time to find something new :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

If you're ever out in the Chi-town hit me up! I wanna see this thing in person, it looks great!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

yeah dude i'm not doubting you- its your truck and it looks awesome!!

i just find it hard to believe you have developed those skills at that age and work enough to afford all the upgrades. A simple carpenter/auto experienced dad/uncle that has some extra cash would explain a lot. Either way it looks real good back there congrats on the setup now its time to find something new :D

-Drew

I have to agree here. I did my first build at 16. Between work and school time was extremely limited, and even making 9 bucks an hour doing A/C work I could barely afford to buy a component set, amps, and good subs...I was literally digging into my wallet to pay for wood and wiring...Gave up a meal or two. Also everything took me forever simply because I didn't know my vehicle, or any of the little tricks that I definitely had to pick up a long the way---stuff that isn't really said.

However, even with the little bit of help that you probably did receive, that build is retarded sick, and you definitely have some mad skills that will hopefully improve over time.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Great install... so you had no one helping you along the way? because there is alot of stuff in there that I find hard for a 16year old kid to do...

I'd have to guess SOMEONE in your family is pretty into audio... if you had been looking at CA&E since you were 5...

I guess I'm not really doubting you, it's just there is alot of stuff you learn along the way of installing... and you seem to have it all without the experience? idk.

Anyways nice ride.

i can see his dad or someone teaching him things, and he just applied those techniques to his car. and he did say he has installed for his friends, so that might've helped the learning process. even tho you dont really stop learning things along the way. regardless i think the truck looks badass whether it's yours or not :)

woooow im impressed :)

keep that shit up man

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

thanks for the comments everyone. its a big prob with me nowadays no one takes me seriously that hasnt seen me for real. they think im full of shit lol CA.com=big probs with it lol. anyway for who wanted to know it metered 148.2 with one battery. my optimas failed me. my ears are used to it now and its not loud enough anymore lol thats y im upgrading and think FI is the shit so im hopin to be in up in the 50's. im acually at school rite now but ill get on later. feel free to ask me any questions thknss.

dont get me wrong, fucking unbelievable build man, keep it up, you'll be on the top soon man

but 148.2 with a 150 rms sub runnin off 3 Rockford Fosgate P450.2 amplifiers and one Rockford Fosgate P250.2 amplifier

with some of that power going to speakers etc... he's pushing probably around the rms of the subs 1,200 rms total

is that really possible to hit a 148??

badass build though!!! not hating at all, just trying to figure out if you could hit 148 off roughly 1,200 watts

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Archived