I Wonder If This Actually Works?

Its a usb drink chiller to keep your drinks cool.

The USB drink cooler is essential. When you are thirsty, there is nothing like a nice cool refreshing beverage. Now imagine you are at a LAN party and all that you crave is a nice big swig of your favorite caffeine beverage. You reach down to get your carefully pre-chilled drink, but all you find are hot and sweaty Bawls in your hand!

What happened? Have I really been here THAT many hours, and when the heck was the last time I slept?!? While we may not be able to answer your rhetorical questions, we can however fix your sweltering Bawls problem! Introducing the USB Beverage Cooler from CoolIT Systems.

This revolutionary USB powered drink cooling device allows you to keep your Bawls or practically any beverage at a cool 45°F. Requiring power from only your USB port, the Beverage Chiller is perfect for portability and transportation.

The Beverage Cooler is so versatile, it works with any device that has a USB Port including computers, gaming consoles, and even some cable boxes! Now you can keep your Bawls on ice all night long with the USB Beverage Chiller from CoolIT Systems!

cool-it-usb-2.jpg

cool-it-usb-4.jpg

cool-it-usb-3.jpg

http://www.xoxide.com/cool-it-usb-beverage-cooler.html

you really want an open drink that close to your computer the keyboards make really good bowls.

but i dont know how good it would work it would just cool the bottom of it you would think either way a waste of money

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

i dont even put sodas on my desk, i put them on the floor near my comp desk

I never did either when I first got my desk, then i started using coasters and well now its just like screw it. lol

you really want an open drink that close to your computer the keyboards make really good bowls.

but i dont know how good it would work it would just cool the bottom of it you would think either way a waste of money

The cord looks at least 4 feet long. weither i plug it into my tower, or my keyboard It will have some distance away from my keyboard. I spilt lots in my razer keyboard plenty of times and it still works like a champ (tho I need to take it apart and clean it the next day or keys stick). I also found a few bowls of green leafy substances in it rofl.

But I was thinking the same thing of it just cooling the bottom 3rd or so of the soda. Altho if it is true that it will cool to 45 degrees, thats pretty nippy (colder then most fridges. Tho if it does work, I think you would almost need 2. That way you have one keeping your current drink cold, and the 2nd cooling your next in line.

shit i always have a glass of pop directly in front of my keyboard. i have a antique desk from my wife father. spilled soda wouldnt be bad compared to the baby vomit that has been on here.

----reference's----

meade916

I just thought it be kinda cool for lans.

I just had another brain storm tho.

if you got a strong powersupply, just use one of those 12 volts coolers for in the car.

I know you can get some with regular 110 adapters too. Slide it under the table at the lane and your good to go.

They proboly work better then the single can cooler things :) I just thought they where cool when i seen it (kinda reminded me of the built in "cub holder" in the cd rom.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7941681

I also seen some ciggy lighters before, almost bought one once. lol

But i seen these today too. They are kinda cool.

You remember those dub pimpstar rims with the leds?

Check out the fans. Lol

Kinda pricey tho!!

http://www.xoxide.com/cooljag-pro-flash-80mm-fan.html

cooljag-miniled2.jpg

cooljag-miniled4.jpg

and

http://www.xoxide.com/sharkoon-rainbow-tc-80mm.html

sharkoon-rainbow-tc-2.jpg

sharkoon-rainbow-tc-3.jpg

would it stay carbonated? no :(

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs