Nov. 2nd Live On Good Day Sacramento

Melissa

NO HE FAILS

lol all that talk about going and a no show

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hahahahaahha just saw the video and you can see me for just a split second between bryan nyman and his dancing mom wow lol once a gain steve sorry for not mentioning that shit it was very unorganized lol

must be nice huh

Thanks to everyone that came out!

I hope this can bring out a few more people to our next event and help the sport grow.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks to everyone that came out!

I hope this can bring out a few more people to our next event and help the sport grow.

thank you breakfast was great lol hope that girl li8ked her 50 dollar tip hahahahahaha jack you left early no i hop for you lololololol hope you know you missed oout so make sure to make a note of this dec14th melos auto repair 47th and keisig ave toys for tots one toy= free entry lets all help out

must be nice huh

well we seen the true competitors show up this morning for a good cause.

not much i can say for the rest of you. i had a good time with the regulars as usual, also thanks bill and mel for the ihop treat. i got next time. see you all at the toys for tots dec 14th.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I dont know how the video ended up, but I have a video of the news reported in Brians Civic, and her jumping out after 5 seconds ( with ear muffs on) not being able to handle it

lol.. vid uploading now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived