Sonic Electronix

I told him that there was no way I could be in court for it because I was leaving to go back to Iraq in 2 days. He says "Oh well, mail the payment in. I really don't give a shit. All you military kids come down from Alabama and think you can do whatever you want down here in my town. Maybe this will teach you a lesson."

To me...that's how he was being an asshole. I was being polite and told him that I wasn't from the area and I didn't know the speed limit dropped so quickly. He got an attitude with me like I was being some asshat smartass. Even though I wasn't.

I told him that there was no way I could be in court for it because I was leaving to go back to Iraq in 2 days. He says "Oh well, mail the payment in. I really don't give a shit. All you military kids come down from Alabama and think you can do whatever you want down here in my town. Maybe this will teach you a lesson."

To me...that's how he was being an asshole. I was being polite and told him that I wasn't from the area and I didn't know the speed limit dropped so quickly. He got an attitude with me like I was being some asshat smartass. Even though I wasn't.

mine was a responce to 2000lade, i just was to lazy to quote

hate cops like that...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

you should try the ol' "it wasnt me" when you get pulled over for the beat...then they look back and see those huge magets touching the ceiling LOL.  Classic

it wont be your last ticket for that though.....with that much power your subs dont even need to barely be moving to get a second look by the cops.

oh well, chalk this one up to the game  ;D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

x2...Having such a loud system includes tickets ;)

I bet it's worth it as well..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

It's people who say, "Fuck the police" that I have no respect for. I am going to be a cop and I'm going to be a lenient one at that, but come on now. He was just doin' his job. I dont agree with noise ordinance laws, but they're there. Common sense is the issue here, not the police. If you didn't know that Big rims, Big Tires, etc fuck up your speedometer, what rock have you been living under?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]It's people who say, "Fuck the police" that I have no respect for. I am going to be a cop and I'm going to be a lenient one at that[/glow], but come on now. He was just doin' his job. I dont agree with noise ordinance laws, but they're there. Common sense is the issue here, not the police. If you didn't know that Big rims, Big Tires, etc fuck up your speedometer, what rock have you been living under?

x2 same here