Toys For Tots @ Melos Auto

kingsuv

sorry fellas I wont be able to make it, for some reason or another I thought the show was @ 2pm, and I promiesed the kids/wife we would do xmas lights this morning.

Bill will be there with a hellfire 2500.1 so u can still see the amps.

David

Thats right. I'll be out there showin what this badboy can do.

man it is sure nice to have a local show, I should be rollin out of here around 9:45 :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looks like I'll have to pass on today's event. :sorry: It just started raining in North Sac :censored: , but good luck to all the competitors.

how far north are you? im near the begining.. around marconi area and its dry.. but yeah i woke up too late but i'll be there on the side line...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Looks like I'll have to pass on today's event. :sorry: It just started raining in North Sac :censored: , but good luck to all the competitors.

#Why? will your car melt in the rain? :P

it's all good bro.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

#Why? will your car melt in the rain? :P

it's all good bro.

:lol:
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ill be there for a little while (running late)gotta see the hell fire in person. david ill get you next time. or ill make a lil trip to your house.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Iam running late too. Iam getting Adalbertos before I go there too.... so, maybe 1145 or so

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived