meee too man, right now I am less then 5 minutes from the ocean, this is without a doubt the most beautiful place I have ever been, and I have seen alot of this country.

on the drive up ( 13 hrs by the way Sucked Balls) we went through the greatest city in cali

PICT0033.jpg

here is a 1 minute or so video clip of the storm rollin in this morning

WARNING TURN DOWN YOUR SPEAKERS the wind is CRAZY and it is LOUD in the video

th_PICT0053.jpg

Lol, always windy there. :(

Came across those damn jellyfish everywhere I walked a few years ago when I went to Newport for the weekend.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

PICT0033.jpg

Believe it or not, that is where I went to college... Good ol' college of the siskiyous in Weed, CA....

I love everything about Nor Cal, born and raised in Mendocino, headed up to Weed for school.... spent plenty of time on the Oregon coast, That's my whole life out there.... I miss it so much, It's unreal. I love the windy beaches, unusually long seaweed, monster abalone, riptide that'll sweep you out and bash your face on the rocks, fuckin' beautiful.

Sorry about your family David, hope you guys are allright.

Let me know if you guys need a place to stay out on the coast in Nor Cal, or out in Napa Wine Country... Bunch of guys up there that I went to Kindergarten with. I'll find a place for you for sure.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

well, hope the best for your dad David

and yeah man, I love getting out of the central area, and getting out to the coastline, or towards the mountains, its such a good way to release stress, and just relax, and respect life

yeah that was my little get away, me, my oldest sister ( who lives here in florance(sp)) her husband and a couple of my nephews this mornin.

Aaron, I was tryin to get a pic of this huge pelican, dude was all over the place I tried to aim a head of him and well I missed lol, I have no idea how fast the wind realy was but it was insane, it was moving sand with ease for a little while before the rain came, wish I would have gotton a pic of it, it was pretty cool.

oh and my pops lives about 8 minutes by car from that beach, my sister lives just 2 streets over from that area.

Pat, I didnt get to really see weed, it was dark when we went through, we gassed and go, I will get to see it better on the way home.

Mt. Shasta was pretty cool, even in the dead of the nite, you could see the top just glowing, was pretty cool, didnt get a pic unfortunitly.

thanks mang, you guys seriously rule.