Omg Rofl Epic Other Forum Thread Lol Its Hilarious

I read this entire thread, and I saw nothing funny whatsoever. I see worse, and better looking girls than her every day.

Not trying to sound like some kind of saint. Sure, I might joke with my friends while watching some goofball on TV.... or driving down the street, but talking shit about somebody on a public forum, where they are able to see what you have typed, is just flat, fucked up. Why in the fuck would you want to hurt someone you don't even know ???

I'm quite sure that if any one of your mother's, or wifes, or GF's (and I don't care how attractive they are) had been made to be the center piece, of some huge Internet joke, you would be fucking irate, and rightfully so !

Anyway, it's always a good thing to remember, that what goes around, comes around,

Peace,

Fish

• 4 weeks later...

I read this entire thread, and I saw nothing funny whatsoever. I see worse, and better looking girls than her every day.

Not trying to sound like some kind of saint. Sure, I might joke with my friends while watching some goofball on TV.... or driving down the street, but talking shit about somebody on a public forum, where they are able to see what you have typed, is just flat, fucked up. Why in the fuck would you want to hurt someone you don't even know ???

I'm quite sure that if any one of your mother's, or wifes, or GF's (and I don't care how attractive they are) had been made to be the center piece, of some huge Internet joke, you would be fucking irate, and rightfully so !

Anyway, it's always a good thing to remember, that what goes around, comes around,

Peace,

Fish

bah i dont give a fuck what anyone on the net thinks about my other half why should i shes mine not thiers.

vurthermore i had to bump this because i just laughed all over again

He shouldnt have put her ugly ass dome up on the net in the first place...and should have taken that shit down before it got to the point that it has....no...finally the original thread was deleted plus her myspace...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

HAHAha that shit was jsut too funny....the dancing chicken is just priceless HAHA...looks like they took down the thread too

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

vurthermore i had to bump this because i just laughed all over again

hahaha i'm glad this was bumped and brought up again, made my gloomy sunday 1,000x's better lawlzzz

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

Archived